Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Learning course for Berry

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 01, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"thx Flashy

Fuck that looks cold

My city, Winnipeg is colder and snowier than Calgary. But, I am in warm, sunny Caribbean Mexico right now. ac_biggrin

GORDY GAMBINO

Did ya take ya wif mate cos them Mexican womenz pretty hawt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"thx Flashy

Fuck that looks cold

It is GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"freeze ya tits off...555

In Fash's case, mosquito bites. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

Have you ever seen snow Gordy?  

http://604now.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/vancouver-streets-snow.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Have you ever seen snow Gordy?  

http://604now.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/vancouver-streets-snow.jpg">

That's a good picture Berry.

Berry Sweet

Snow can be very beautiful but I do agree too much can be a pain in the arse...I shovelled off the edge of my parents driveway...it was ice n slush...heavy shit...great workout...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Snow can be very beautiful but I do agree too much can be a pain in the arse...I shovelled off the edge of my parents driveway...it was ice n slush...heavy shit...great workout...

We have a snowblower, but we use a shovel for the front walkway..

It's colder here, so the snow is light and fluffy.

Berry Sweet

Same but I removed the edge of the street from the plow...I can feel it scrape when I go over it to the driveway...last time I got stuck in it...my parents are old plus I gotta go in and outta there and I hate getting stuck so I cleared it...it was crazy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Same but I removed the edge of the street from the plow...I can feel it scrape when I go over it to the driveway...last time I got stuck in it...my parents are old plus I gotta go in and outta there and I hate getting stuck so I cleared it...it was crazy!

We are colder than Calgary, but we get less snow, at least this winter. A lot of residential streets like mine don't see a city plow too often in the winter. You get a thick layer of ice on the residential streets that lasts until mid April.

Berry Sweet

I dont mind snow like that Shen but not in a big city...a small town would be ok.

GORDY GAMBINO

yeah I can ski seen snow quite a few times. Looks pretty don't it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont mind snow like that Shen but not in a big city...a small town would be ok.

It can create havoc in big cities like Calgary and Vancouver.