Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A MUSLIM MALE has the CHEEK to COMPLAIN about being RAPED

Started by IRISH KAM, February 07, 2017, 08:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

A Muslim MALE squatting illegally in France , has has the fuckin CHEEK to complain about being RAPED !

He claims hes was Raped by 4 Gendarmes ( Police ) .

This laughable offence happened at the weekend according to BBC / SKY News .

Considering Europe is going thru a RAPE Epidemic committed by Backward 3Rd World Muslims ......

The Hypocrisy from the Savage muslim is Comedy GOLD !

Whats ya Views ...............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"Rape is wrong.

PERIOD.

NOT for a Muslim its not .

Rape is Standard behavior in backward islam .

In muslim countries if a Woman reports a Rape , she has to produce 2 ( TWO ) MALE witnesses to said rape , or she will be arrested and killed by the state for ADULTERY .

RAPE is laughed at by muslims .

Thats why Europe is going thru a Rape Epidemic since 2015 when Angela Merkel ( German Chancellor ) took in nearly 1.5 MIL Muslim Rapefugees . ( 92% were single men of Military age 18 to 40 yrs )

So for a Muslim MALE to have the fuckin Cheek to complain about Rape is Laughable Hypocrisy .

RW

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

PERIOD.

In muslim countries if a Woman reports a Rape , she has to produce 2 ( TWO ) MALE witnesses to said rape , or she will be arrested and killed by the state for ADULTERY .

Thats why Europe is going thru a Rape Epidemic since 2015 when Angela Merkel ( German Chancellor ) took in nearly 1.5 MIL Muslim Rapefugees . ( 92% were single men of Military age 18 to 40 yrs )

So for a Muslim MALE to have the fuckin Cheek to complain about Rape is Laughable Hypocrisy .

What they do in backwards shit holes doesn't make it right.

Rape is wrong.

Period.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

PERIOD.

What they do in backwards shit holes doesn't make it right.

Rape is wrong.

Period.

Rape is wrong .

If i was a Judge i would give oot life sentences for rape .

If i could i would also Ban , the practise of putting Sex offenders on' Rule 43 ' .( protective Custody )

Let the Rapist / Sex offender get his Ass torn up by the Niggers .

Berry Sweet

Not all muslims are bad, but I am sick n tired of their fuckin religion...they have an escuse for everything.

They treat women like cattle and hurt people.  God does not tell people to do this.  Its brainwashing and mental illness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not all muslims are bad, but I am sick n tired of their fuckin religion...they have an escuse for everything.

They treat women like cattle and hurt people.  God does not tell people to do this.  Its brainwashing and mental illness.

That is true. Not all Muslims follow their sick ideology to the letter. The problem is enough of hem do.

IRISH KAM

The Backward Muslims are STILL rioting in France cos of his false claim . (  12 / 1 / 17 )