The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Dear Irish Kam

Started by Bricktop, February 07, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"About KAM, he's daft as a brush and about as loyal as a pet rattlesnake, but he's good entertainment some of the time.....  

Its when he's 8 cans deep on a Special Brew binge that he gets painfully incoherent and you end up wishing someone would hide his laptop power cable.

Where ya been Feller ?

There was true rumors floating around that u were on a Ban , here and the other place ?  ac_umm

SCOUSE was not banned here.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"About KAM, he's daft as a brush and about as loyal as a pet rattlesnake, but he's good entertainment some of the time.....  

Its when he's 8 cans deep on a Special Brew binge that he gets painfully incoherent and you end up wishing someone would hide his laptop power cable.

Where ya been Feller ?

There was true rumors floating around that u were on a Ban , here and the other place ?  ac_umm

Dont shoot the messenger .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Where ya been Feller ?

Fash would never ban me she loves me!   ac_biggrin

Aryan

Where ya been Feller ?

acc_hugz

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Where ya been Feller ?

acc_hugz

Thats some Fruity Rainbow shit , right thar .   :laugh:

Aryan

Where ya been Feller ?

acc_hugz

I should have known in Ireland a man hugging a woman is considered 'gay'.   :crazy:

IRISH KAM

Where ya been Feller ?

acc_hugz

I should have known in Ireland a man hugging a woman is considered 'gay'.   :crazy:

None of the Smilies had breasts FFS .  :sad:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Stop thread bombing, sunshine.

Its an old game, designed to disrupt and push other threads down the list, and it wasn't funny then. It isn't funny now.

Stop making Gay as Fuck Whingin Non - Threads , princess .

I get members posting ya fool .

Now that's a big time stretch. Both here and the other place. You mostly talk to yourself. Sorry Klam.

So does Wambo and Odinson.

Thanks for coming to klams rescue. He needs it way more than the other two.

But not as much as you do.   :laugh3:

I am here to protect TD.

Not like you do those prairie dogs.

Bricktop

It bseems the BF shrapnel have finally found their new home.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"It bseems the BF shrapnel have finally found their new home.

They tend to follow me wherever I decide to rest my hat.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

People of lesser minds tend to follow the loudest noise.

Aryan

That would certainly explain RW's fondness for you.  :laugh:

Bricktop

Rather RW venerating me, than your pack of peons.

You lot are adhesive. Birds of a feather, Herr Kutt.

IRISH KAM

SCOUSE always ' Invites ' the usual suspects , when hes found a site that would have him .

He needs me for back up cos hes scared of TD / SEMEN .   :laugh:  Ha Ha ......

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Bricktop"Rather RW venerating me, than your pack of peons.

You lot are adhesive. Birds of a feather, Herr Kutt.

Herr Kutt. :thumbup: That's funny. Actually he sports a Liverpool hair helmet. The opposite of Trumps bleeched blond comb over. Seriously.