Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Makes Me Sick; Vince Li(Greyhound Beheader) Given Absolute Discharge

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2017, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Tim McLean's mother is on my work friend's facebook. She is so upset she cannot give a comment.

Will Baker, as he is now called is living in Winnipeg.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

QuoteIf this animal doesn't take his meds and commits a violent crime the victims(including the McLean family) should be held criminally responsible.

I must be reading this wrong. The victim's  mom was horrified he would get out

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"
QuoteIf this animal doesn't take his meds and commits a violent crime the victims(including the McLean family) should be held criminally responsible.

I must be reading this wrong. The victim's  mom was horrified he would get out

Yes, you are cc. I should have wrote that the victims of that animal should be able to hold him accountable.

My English goes downhill when I get worked up.

cc

Wambo Rong

This guy has been a campaign of yours for years Shen Li. What's up with that? We don't kill sick people in Canada. Maybe we could import a few execution vans or have some mock trials and public hangings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"This guy has been a campaign of yours for years Shen Li. What's up with that? We don't kill sick people in Canada. Maybe we could import a few execution vans or have some mock trials and public hangings.

Where did Shen Li say anything about execution Wambo?

Read the thread, people are worried he will not take his medication that prevents the monster in him.

cc

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"This guy has been a campaign of yours for years Shen Li. What's up with that? We don't kill sick people in Canada. Maybe we could import a few execution vans or have some mock trials and public hangings.

I can vouch for Shen. To my knowledge of all  those she has executed,  none of them were ill

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"

I can vouch for Shen. To my knowledge of all  those she has executed,  none of them were ill

You are hilarious cc la mata hari.

:laugh:

JOE

.....Vince Li should've been executed the night he murdered Time McLean with a bullet from an RCMP officer's firearm. That would've done society a favor.

Its fairly obvious that Vince Li acted out of vengeance for a perceived mistreatment. He blamed poor Tim McLean for his past failing as a human being and murdered him. Li should have ctizienship stripped and deported back to China where he belongs. The Chinese government wouldn't let Li get away with what he did.

Li would end up with a bullet in the back of his head like the thousands (millions?) That Communist China has executed. Li knew he wouldn't get away with his crime back in his Native China and that's why he chose to commit his crime in Canada.

Li is a homicidal maniac and should be treated as such. Such individuals shouldn't be granted rights.

Quote from: "Shen Li"If this animal doesn't take his meds and commits a violent crime the victims(including the McLean family) should be able to hold the review board criminally responsible.

QuoteThe man who killed and mutilated a man on a Greyhound bus in 2008 has been granted his freedom, his victim's mother confirmed in a Facebook post late Friday afternoon.

Will Baker, who previously went by the name Vince Li and was found not criminally responsible in 2009 in the death of Tim McLean, was granted an absolute discharge by the Criminal Code Review Board of Manitoba on Friday.

McLean's mother, Carol de Delley, confirmed the verdict on her personal social media account.

"This just in....Vince Li/Will Baker was granted an absolute discharge today by the Manitoba review board. I have no comment today. I have no words," de Delley wrote.

As opposed to a criminal court that decides guilt, the review board was tasked with deciding if Baker would pose a significant threat to the public. After hearing from Baker's treatment team and arguments from both side's lawyers, the board deemed he would not.

Baker's lawyer, Alan Libman, said Baker remains "committed to taking his medication and working with his treatment team."

"I was confident based on the evidence that was presented to them," Libman told the Winnipeg Sun on Friday. "There was no contrary point of view provided. No one who has worked with him believes he's a danger to anyone, no one who has worked with him has anything negative to say. He's been hard-working, compliant, and has done everything that's been asked of him."

Libman said he can't change the opinions of those in the public who may feel uneasy with Baker now free.

"I can't adjust that. That's just not the way we operate in a free and democratic society," Libman said. "We don't punish people who didn't intend the consequences of their actions. It's a mental health issue, not a legal one."

Libman said Baker intends to maintain residence in Winnipeg in the short term, continue his education and plans to visit his family in China in the fall.

In her summation on Monday, Crown lawyer Mary Goska argued Baker remains a threat to the public if off his medication regimen.

"We should not lose sight of what occurred because it does speak to the threat," she said. "... It's clear that he can be a danger in certain circumstances."

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/02/10/baker-vince-li-given-absolute-discharge">http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/02/10/b ... -discharge">http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/02/10/baker-vince-li-given-absolute-discharge

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la mata hari"If he has been on forced medication, the odds are in favour of him stopping them ..... seen too much of that  .... Take meds, feel better, "I don't need them now because I feel OK" .. stop ... disaster

So, that's not unusual cc?

Its way too common.  Its never ending.

cc

Hi Berry & Fash. We are mainly fortunate with our lad in that he has stayed on his meds for over 15 yrs now (scared himself so bad he swore he's never miss his meds and hasn't ... many, maybe most  do not stay on meds consistently

however,  in December, out of the blue a bad dream ordering him to do himself in ...  so he took 3 1/2 weeks worth of meds  ... resulted in a huge scare and a waaaaaay too close call (thot almost certain that we had lost him - did not expect him to show signs of life when mate went to his place and nudged him on the floor, but he did .. barely .. after 911, and a cpl of days of not knowing if he would survive  .... he beat the odds by surviving at all and also with no after-effects

After surviving he asked his doc to make meds be given weekly instead of monthly .. . and he's back to OK, and VERY happy to even be alive

NOTE: Joe's post, made thinking he actually  had any clue as to cause / motive, is sickening.

That said, this guy should not be on the streets and will likely go off meds

JOE

...except where Vince Li comes from, nobody gives a shite what their problem is.

If they kill like that in China, they get executed, and the family pays the state for it.

In Japan, he'd likely hang. Again, they weigh the evidence against public interest.inc

Recently, some guy in japan who went beserk in public stabbing scores of people got the hangman's noose.

Japan has the death penalty and in spite of that, one of the lowest homicide rates of any nation in the world. I don't know if the death penalty lowers homicide rates, but at least it's justice.

Sorry if this bothers you if I say this, cc, but Vince Li should die for what he did.

I don't care what the guy's problem is, he's a monster.

I've known people who are schizophrenic or clinically depressed, but they're not violent.

Mental illness is no excuse for criminal behavior like that.

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"Hi Berry & Fash. We are mainly fortunate with our lad in that he has stayed on his meds for over 15 yrs now (scared himself so bad he swore he's never miss his meds and hasn't ... many, maybe most  do not stay on meds consistently

however,  in December, out of the blue a bad dream ordering him to do himself in ...  so he took 3 1/2 weeks worth of meds  ... resulted in a huge scare and a waaaaaay too close call (thot almost certain that we had lost him - did not expect him to show signs of life when mate went to his place and nudged him on the floor, but he did .. barely .. after 911, and a cpl of days of not knowing if he would survive  .... he beat the odds by surviving at all and also with no after-effects

After surviving he asked his doc to make meds be given weekly instead of monthly .. . and he's back to OK, and VERY happy to even be alive

NOTE: Joe's post, made thinking he actually  had any clue as to cause / motive, is sickening.

That said, this guy should not be on the streets and will likely go off meds

JOE

A couple of months ago, I fought off a young man who was trying to sexually assault a woman.

he was in this halfway home, and he went beserk and tried to tear her blouse off.

He tried to tear off her brassiere, then he was groping for her breasts.

He wanted to expose this woman and strip her naked.

He was a monster. Luckily I fought him, tore his hands away from her upper body and subdued and prevented him from doing his evil deed.

And you know something? I'd gladly do it again - for any woman to protect her from that kind of humiliation and the loss of her dignity. But the next time, I'd kill him or anyone else if I ever saw them try a stunt like that.

Now, according to the authorities, he is mentally ill, and they  excused his behaviour.

But from what I saw, that vicious punk knew exactly what he was doing, and he was going for the woman's 'crown jewels'. It was a sickening spectacle, but I'm glad I fought him off. If he hadn't been stopped, he could've done very serious damage to her.

What I learned from that experience, was that people who claim they are mentally ill aren't as mentally ill as you think. if they kill people, then they had the evil inside them to commit a crime. And often it is society which enables these creeps by sympathizing with them too much. They let them get away with too much, when a good smack to head would've done them good growing up. If society isn't gonna execute vince Li, then they should lock him up, with a straightjacket in a padded cell and keep him there 24/7.

People who are mentally ill can be quite evil.

cc

I have initiated action on your behalf that clearly  is long overdue

Your psychiatry phd degree and hero badge are "in the mail"