The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

How can illegal immigrants or their advocates contest

Started by Frood, February 10, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blurt"No, what I'm saying, Jock, is there are no dissenting voices in this thread (except for Oscar, but he's always dissenting everything).

It's like you're all part of a choir of angels singing for each other's pleasure.

I see you have never seen that sellout Seoul's posts. He's an open border, screw the working class shill.

Hello iron horse jockey, I hope you had a nice trip..

I don't think Seoul has any vested interest in a declining middle class..

He simply believes your views on immigration are not the best way to strengthen working families.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blurt"No, what I'm saying, Jock, is there are no dissenting voices in this thread (except for Oscar, but he's always dissenting everything).

It's like you're all part of a choir of angels singing for each other's pleasure.

I see you have never seen that sellout Seoul's posts. He's an open border, screw the working class shill.

Hello iron horse jockey, I hope you had a nice trip..

I don't think Seoul has any vested interest in a declining middle class..

He simply believes your views on immigration are not the best way to strengthen working families.

I have heard the rasons he gives before. That does not change anything.

RB Spencer

There is little doubt that within the very near future, Eastern Europe will take on the mantle of defender of European civilization, and, ultimately, the European heartland which will serve as a homeland and regeneration point for the European people, according to a new article on the Project Nova Europa website.

"Eastern Europe is, as predicted in Nova Europa, rapidly coming to the fore as a bastion for the preservation of European civilization. For this, we can ironically thank western European liberals and Angela Merkel in particular, who, for reasons of their own, have decided to dramatically accelerate the nonwhite invasion of Europe," it starts off by saying.

"As pointed out in Nova Europa, Western Europe, for the last thirty years, has been steadily taking in an increasing number of Third World immigrants, driven by their deliberately race-blind worldview.

"The same process has been underway in the US ever since the 1965 Immigration Act, and shortly after that, in Australia as well, where immigration policies were deliberately shifted away from their previously European origins to allow mass Third World immigration.

"This steady stream of Third World immigration has been much like the proverbial 'frog in the boiling water' analogy—where, as the theory goes, a frog in a pot of water which is slowly heated up is cooked before it realizes it is in trouble, having steadily adjusted to the gradual temperature change.

"The parallel being that Europeans—and Americans—have gradually adjusted to Third World immigration to the point where they now stand at the point of becoming minorities in their own countries.

"Eastern Europe has, for a number of reasons, been largely spared this process: firstly, due to the fact that until 1990 they were locked down behind the Iron Curtain, and secondly, because the richer west of Europe offered better pickings for the Third Worlders.

"The sudden mass invasion of Europe which started in 2015 when Merkel officially opened Germany's doors has disturbed this frog in the boiling water scenario. Now, no longer is the water slowly heating up, but it is suddenly scalding.

"Eastern Europe has reacted as one would expect all healthy life forms to react: with horror at the thought of being boiled alive, or, in real terms, being overrun by the Third World within a generation (as Germany seems intent on doing).

"It is the Eastern European nations which have built the fences to keep out the invaders.

"It is the Eastern European nations which have refused to agree to Merkel's plan to "distribute" the "refugees" among the European Union (EU) member states. (It is even possible that the Eastern European states may yet be forced out of the EU because of their refusal to accept the suicidal policies adopted by the western European states—and anyone interested in that aspect should keep an eye on the Visegrad group of states which has emerged, as a potential alternative to the EU.)

"In addition, the nations of Eastern Europe have demonstrated a political willpower to resist, which is not seen at all in the West.

"It should not be forgotten that the vast majority of the population in all the western European nations vote en masse for parties which supported—and continue to support—the mass Third World invasion.

"As Nova Europa pointed out, those Europeans who seek to preserve European civilization will, at some stage, have to accept a simple fact.

"This fact is that the deliberately race-blind white liberals, and the stupid, uninformed, or disinterested whites who appear to make up the majority population of many western European states, are not going to be "saved."

"In fact, their liberalism, or ignorance, is going to act as a huge natural selection process. The stupid, the weak, the ignorant, the childless, the liberals—are all going to be weeded out—just by being themselves.

"Eastern Europeans have, however, reacted as a healthy people should: they have rallied to parties which have declared their opposition to the Third World invasion.

"In an almost clean sweep of the elections, Poland voted in the Law and Justice party (PiS) which is completely dedicated to preventing Poland turning into a Third World squatter camp.

"In Hungary, the soft-conservative Fidesz party has been forced—by popular opinion—to adopt the majority of the policies of the Jobbik party—and is hugely popular as a result.

"The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, and Bulgaria, have all in one form or another, already indicated their intention not to be colonized by the Third World.

"Finally, the nations which lie further east: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, and 'white' Russia (that is, most of Russia west of the Urals), have not even been tested on this topic yet. There is, however, little doubt about on which side of the fence they will fall.

"There can be little doubt that within the very near future Eastern Europe will take on the mantle of defender of European civilization, and, ultimately, the European heartland which will serve as a homeland and regeneration point for the European people," the article concludes.

Romero

Eastern Europe over Western Europe? Ha!

Quote'We want you back!' Eastern Europe launches mass campaign for migrants to return from UK

Continued westward emigration has created a 'brain drain' in the east of the continent, which is suffering economically due to a lack of skilled workers and students.

Now Latvia has launched a campaign to reverse the emigration tide, using as a slogan the 1969 classic , which includes the lyrics: "I was blind to let you go, I need one more chance".

Other countries in Eastern Europe have launched similar campaigns.

Poland's 'Return' campaign offers returning migrants help with housing, jobs and healthcare, while Romania has teamed up with businesses and universities, offering scholarships and employment opportunities.

There are around 700,000 Polish-born migrants living in the UK, along with 80,000 Romanians, 115,000 Lithuanians and 65,000 Latvians - potentially-lucrative populations their home countries are desperate to entice back.

Lithuania-Based Rokas Grajauskas of Dankse Bank said: "The diaspora living abroad represent a huge untapped potential for their countries of origin."

The 'brain drain' costs Eastern European countries an average of seven per cent of their gross domestic product every year - with the loss set to increase to nine per cent in the near future.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/702562/eastern-europe-want-you-back-campaign-migrants">//http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/702562/eastern-europe-want-you-back-campaign-migrants

We don't see any Western Europeans desperate to get into Eastern Europe.

Anonymous

^^That article was written pre Brexit. Sending remittances home from pounds earned in Britain is not as lucrative anymore.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/553626/Brexit-migrants-eastern-europeans-move-home">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... -move-home">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/553626/Brexit-migrants-eastern-europeans-move-home

Since Britain decided to leave the EU, the pound has fallen by 22% - leaving many migrants from the likes of Hungary, Poland and Slovakia to consider returning home.

Top economist Gabor Szocs claims that the current climate in the UK has left the status of many migrants living in the UK in uncertainty.

And to leave Britain may be a more prosperous outcome, he writes.

Writing in a Hungarian news portal, Mr Scozs writes: "The pound weakened to HUF 338 430, to nearly 22 percent since the beginning of the year.

"The economic outlook deteriorated, uncertainty about the future of the foreign workers has become an everyday theme. London as Europe's economic capital of the walls of the castle serious cracks were formed.

"For years, it was not such a weak pound against the Hungarian Forint."

He adds: "Other economics experts do not promise a high return on investment in the UK working in absolute or relative terms.

n recent years, the UK economic outlook deteriorated and workers, while at home much better." Szocs, who works as a financial analyst at Concorde - the largest independent asset manager in Hungary - said he also does not see a rosy prospect for the British economy.

And in contrast, he says unemployment in Hungary has been going down significantly, meaning easy jobs for those who return.

While salaries have increased in Hungary, and although they are still below UK standards, they are now more attractive than they were in the past. He claims growing hostility in the UK towards foreigners is another con socially to staying in the UK.

Anonymous

Good point Seoul brother. Those East Europeans, used Western Europe and Britain in particular the same way Mexicans do who send money home. If the value of the pound is low for a long time, and their economy is stagnant the movement will be in the opposite direction back to places like Budapest, and Warsaw. That returning talent will boost demand in those countries too.

But, that is not what that Spencer fella was saying as I understand it. He is saying that Eastern Europe has balls and is the defender of European civilization. Western Europe has surrendered.

Anonymous

Weastern Europe seems to have resigned themselves to defeat. East Europeans are defending European civilization. There will be no, no go zones in the cities of the East part of the continent.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SCOUSE"... but a major factor is how governments pander to immigrants and often put their rights and well being before the native people of the country.

Thats what I dont like.

Im tired of hearing.."but this country was built on immigrants"...pathetic excuse.  We just cant keep letting in immigrant after immigrant just because...this needs to be done in time...we need to have jobs, infrastructure, places to live, better educational system, a better medical system...you cant just pile people in and expect miracles...existing citizens are not being helped and previous immigrants are being forgotten about while they only cater to new immigrants only puts problems on top of problems...people just dont think about this shit....how do you accomodate people when you dont have the room?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"... but a major factor is how governments pander to immigrants and often put their rights and well being before the native people of the country.

Thats what I dont like.

Im tired of hearing.."but this country was built on immigrants"...pathetic excuse.  We just cant keep letting in immigrant after immigrant just because...this needs to be done in time...we need to have jobs, infrastructure, places to live, better educational system, a better medical system...you cant just pile people in and expect miracles...existing citizens are not being helped and previous immigrants are being forgotten about while they only cater to new immigrants only puts problems on top of problems...people just dont think about this shit....how do you accomodate people when you dont have the room?

That is a really bad excuse. The country has changed. We don't need waves of immigrants to open the West to farming and build railroads. Work is a lot less labor intensive today. Iron horse jockey often argues that large scale immigration and refugee acceptance puts down ward pressure on wages. He is not wrong about that.

Berry Sweet

Im just giving my opinion.  Where I live there are so many condos, and narrow one lane street, too many cars and too many people...yet more on top of more keep piling in...theres not enough room in the class rooms, schools are too small, like zero funding for public schools...the roads are shit...theres nowhere to live...good jobs are hard to get and same with the crappy jobs....maybe they can all pile into your neck of the woods for the next 5 years Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im just giving my opinion.  Where I live there are so many condos, and narrow one lane street, too many cars and too many people...yet more on top of more keep piling in...theres not enough room in the class rooms, schools are too small, like zero funding for public schools...the roads are shit...theres nowhere to live...good jobs are hard to get and same with the crappy jobs....maybe they can all pile into your neck of the woods for the next 5 years Herman.

Berry, I was agreeing with you. That we need immigrants, the country was built on immigrants excuse for flooding the nation with too many immigrants and refugees does not wash anymore. We do not need the man power today like we did in the past.

Berry Sweet

It didnt sound like it but ok...it would be nice to help out more people but it doesnt make sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It didnt sound like it but ok...it would be nice to help out more people but it doesnt make sense.

Ya, I can see how I worded may have been interpreted the opposite of what I meant. The country is essentially full except for skilled workers. Those refugees crossing the border illegally should be turned around immediately. Let Trump deal with their scamming asses.

Berry Sweet

Some people argue that Canada still has "a lot" of land abd xan still accomodate mpre immigrants, but that land is covered in snow most of the year and is cold...unless immigrants want to live in igloos and have no jobs...not gonna happen.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"Those refugees crossing the border illegally should be turned around immediately.

One day they will start shooting people.