The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

How can illegal immigrants or their advocates contest

Started by Frood, February 10, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

I saw a cunt get shot in Bangkok like 2 weeks ago. It was great.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some people argue that Canada still has "a lot" of land abd xan still accomodate mpre immigrants, but that land is covered in snow most of the year and is cold...unless immigrants want to live in igloos and have no jobs...not gonna happen.

Canada is an urbanized country that is nearly half wasteland. Immigrants and refugees head for cities where they compete for jobs and housing with locals.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Canada is an urbanized country that is nearly half wasteland. Immigrants and refugees head for cities where they compete for jobs and housing with locals.

Thats whats sad...they will come here and literally work for peanuts...its stupid when people are literally fighting for better wages and health care plans....to me they are literally ruining it for many people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Thats whats sad...they will come here and literally work for peanuts...its stupid when people are literally fighting for better wages and health care plans....to me they are literally ruining it for many people.

Berry, is iron horse jockey your twin brother? Just kidding, but both of you are lockstep on immigration.

I am an immigrant, but refugees piss me off. Refugees should only be accepted in rare circumstances and should be returned home when it's safe to do so. Instead, we fast track these clowns who could never meet the criteria for immigration to citizenship. It's a fucking slap in the face to those of us who followed the fucking rules.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I am an immigrant, .

:yuk:

You should be made to wear one of these to warn whites of your presence!  

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KrwAAOSwymxVQOUB/s-l300.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I am an immigrant, .

:yuk:

You should be made to wear one of these to warn whites of your presence!  

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KrwAAOSwymxVQOUB/s-l300.jpg">

I'm an immigrant too SCOUSE.

:sad:

Aryan

I know, Shhhhhhhhh I'm trying to wind Shen up!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I know, Shhhhhhhhh I'm trying to wind Shen up!  ac_biggrin

The West would fall apart if China ever cut off it's supply of iron chinks.

Berry Sweet

Berry, is iron horse jockey your twin brother? Just kidding, but both of you are lockstep on immigration.

I am an immigrant, but refugees piss me off. Refugees should only be accepted in rare circumstances and should be returned home when it's safe to do so. Instead, we fast track these clowns who could never meet the criteria for immigration to citizenship. It's a fucking slap in the face to those of us who followed the fucking rules.

Haha....but it is true...God forbid why will wprk their asses for nothing??  That doesnt make a great country.  Im sure there are many companies that prey on idiot immigrants.

Im ok with immigration and refugees but not on mass levels.  Im really getting tired of news articles posting stories of immigrants and refugees of their struggles abd how they made their way to Canada...how about stories of the homeless and those in poverty who are already struggling within this country??

Berry Sweet

Im getting sick of sitting here....my ass is sore...time to go soon...

Anonymous

Haha....but it is true...God forbid why will wprk their asses for nothing??  That doesnt make a great country.  Im sure there are many companies that prey on idiot immigrants.

Im ok with immigration and refugees but not on mass levels.  Im really getting tired of news articles posting stories of immigrants and refugees of their struggles abd how they made their way to Canada...how about stories of the homeless and those in poverty who are already struggling within this country??

Immigration to Canada is big business.

Anonymous

Canada is an aging society. I don't know who some of you think will be paying for health care, OAS and infrastructure if there are not enough young people of working age.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"Canada is an aging society. I don't know who some of you think will be paying for health care, OAS and infrastructure if there are not enough young people of working age.

So everyone in Canada is old?

Why would people want to immigrate to an aging society?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Canada is an aging society. I don't know who some of you think will be paying for health care, OAS and infrastructure if there are not enough young people of working age.

So everyone in Canada is old?

Why would people want to immigrate to an aging society?

He's right, advanced societies are older. Japan, Korea, Singapore, Aus/NZ, Western Europe are all aging societies. Developing countries are younger.

Berry Sweet