Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Woman SUING the LOTTERY cos she WON

Started by IRISH KAM, February 12, 2017, 03:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The gold digger ya yellow nigger 555

You in Thailand Gord?

GORDY GAMBINO

I'm in central Bangkok staying with the wifs sister who has the nicest peachy arse ya ever saw.

Forbidden fruit.

She drives me round and stuff.

Going to Pattaya in 2 day.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm in central Bangkok staying with the wifs sister who has the nicest peachy arse ya ever saw.

Forbidden fruit.

Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. You living there now or just holidaying and seeing the old lady for a while?

GORDY GAMBINO

New wif is built like a tractor and has knife skills.

No fucky sucky her sister for me or I die.

I live in both countries now.

Still run the azy company but I have enough money to do fuck all.

Unlike the bums and skids here...555.

How the fuck you doin on the farm mate ?? Is it a fucken goer make yer a fucken quid.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm in central Bangkok staying with the wifs sister who has the nicest peachy arse ya ever saw.

Forbidden fruit.

Central Bangkok, the traffic is so busy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"New wif is built like a tractor and has knife skills.

How the fuck you doin on the farm mate ?? Is it a fucken goer make yer a fucken quid.

And your money goes a lot further in Thailand too than it would in Australia. Unless you are supporting a bunch of deadbeat in-laws.

I am working as a consultant in the patch only mid December until spring break up the end from now on. Farming the rest of the year. My sunflower seeds and canola had a good year, but I bought more land, so bye bye to any cash I made from a good harvest. I hope to make a good living at this, but I never got into farming for the money. I would have continued working overseas as a wellsite consultant if all I wanted was money. This is a way of life and I love it.

The old lady went home for lunar new year. I am do for a trip back to Asia pretty soon myself. My old lady does not have a sister with a sexy ass, so no tempting forbidden fruit for this redneck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"New wif is built like a tractor and has knife skills.

And your money goes a lot further in Thailand too than it would in Australia. Unless you are supporting a bunch of deadbeat in-laws.

I am working as a consultant in the patch only mid December until spring break up the end from now on. Farming the rest of the year. My sunflower seeds and canola had a good year, but I bought more land, so bye bye to any cash I made from a good harvest. I hope to make a good living at this, but I never got into farming for the money. I would have continued working overseas as a wellsite consultant if all I wanted was money. This is a way of life and I love it.

The old lady went home for lunar new year. I am do for a trip back to Asia pretty soon myself. My old lady does not have a sister with a sexy ass, so no tempting forbidden fruit for this redneck.

You didn't go Herman?

How long did she stay in Asia?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You didn't go Herman?

How long did she stay in Asia?

She went alone and was gone eleven days. We didn't do a winter getaway this year because of she wanted to get home for the big lunar new year party. I only want to go to warm climates in the winter if I am going to take a holiday. We will go some place next winter. Maybe CR again or maybe some place else.

Anonymous

Commercial farming is so capital intensive. It really takes a long time and some help from mother nature to make ends meet.

Berry Sweet

She spent her money on stupid shit.  Wouldve been wise to invest some of it, or spend it on getting educated...Ahh to be young dumb!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"She spent her money on stupid shit.  Wouldve been wise to invest some of it, or spend it on getting educated...Ahh to be young dumb!

With wealth comes responsibility and some people cannot handle that.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"By the sounds of it .

Shes spunked up all her money and is now looking for another pay day .

She claims winning wrecked her life and she's buying more tickets?

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if shes buying more LTs .

Shes a fuckin Gold Digger .

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yep. Some of us are worth it tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Yes, Shen Li thinks she's worth it.

Anonymous

I can't stand people who think they are something they are not.

Twenty Dollars

Yes, Shen Li thinks she's worth it.

Worth what? Seriously.