Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Welcome Weebs*waves*

Sup Ber? :JC_howdy:

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Well, holy fuck!! How the fuck are ya Weebs, you sexy fucking biatch?

Not too bad taking it one day at a time how are things up in Edmonchuck?

Fucking awesome. I have been off work for 11 months now. I go back to work next month. I have 2 sons now.

VF was never the same since I left 3 and a half years ago. :001_tongue:

It is odd since  3 years  seems so short but in this case feel like a long time  since we all chatted like  this like back in the day  but goodtimes  ac_drinks

RW

It is always lovely to see you weebs.  Glad you made it over this way.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It is always lovely to see you weebs.  Glad you made it over this way.

Ya, he seems alright.

weebles

Quote from: "RW"It is always lovely to see you weebs.  Glad you made it over this way.

Thank you although I must admit I have lurked to see what's up with the posters here.... I was always try to remain an outisder to avoid getting caught in Cross forum stuff  but over time  felt nostgastlia  and  wanted to chat with all you peeps like we did back in the old days.

Anyways glad to be here  and thank all of you for welcoming me here now must be off to Swiss Chalet since their Chicken is ok but man that Chalet sauce is the whole point in going there IMO.

Anonymous

Thank you although I must admit I have lurked to see what's up with the posters here.... I was always try to remain an outisder to avoid getting caught in Cross forum stuff  but over time  felt nostgastlia  and  wanted to chat with all you peeps like we did back in the old days.

Anyways glad to be here  and thank all of you for welcoming me here now must be off to Swiss Chalet since their Chicken is ok but man that Chalet sauce is the whole point in going there IMO.

Have fun, eat lots and don't forget my take out order.

weebles

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv13nWjKytY

A weebles thread is never complete  without some good tunes and some funky space based psycadelic  graphics  :howdy:  :morewine:

Anonymous

A weebles thread is never complete  without some good tunes and some funky space based psycadelic  graphics  :howdy:  :morewine:
 :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Good stuff.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And it's nice to see you again Berry Sweet.

ac_hithere

Hi!  Ive just been busy lately so I havent had much time for forums.  Hope all is well :)

Berry Sweet

Not much...just took the kids out and im sitting around waiting while they run around like vermins!

How are you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

And it's nice to see you again Berry Sweet.

ac_hithere

Hi!  Ive just been busy lately so I havent had much time for forums.  Hope all is well :)

Everything is the same, so yes, all is well.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Not much...just took the kids out and im sitting around waiting while they run around like vermins!

How are you?

Are you in a park Berry?

Berry Sweet