Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome weebles

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"There are lots of really great people here.

You fucks are warm, but I am hot. :yahoo:

weebles

haha speaking of that got's to go check on the roast in oven :001_tongue:  anyways have good one everybody TTYL cheers  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"haha speaking of that got's to go check on the roast in oven :001_tongue:  anyways have good one everybody TTYL cheers  ac_drinks

Are you talking about ur preggo gf weebs??

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "weebles"haha speaking of that got's to go check on the roast in oven :001_tongue:  anyways have good one everybody TTYL cheers  ac_drinks

LOL no rather a  Roast I am cooking up I bought from IGA yesterday making  it with some yorkshire pudding and using the beef  drippings in the pan  and  mixed with store bought gravey mix to make some homemade gravy.

I usually  have enough leftovers for a cold sandwhich for lunch and a homemade beef dip with au jus for supper the next day

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"

LOL no rather a  Roast I am cooking up I bought from IGA yesterday making  it with some yorkshire pudding and using the beef  drippings in the pan  and  mixed with store bought gravey mix to make some homemade gravy.

I usually  have enough leftovers for a cold sandwhich for lunch and a homemade beef dip with au jus for supper the next day

You like to cook weebles?

weebles

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes depend  though love to BBQ berst invesment  i ever made was getting a Big Green Egg

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Yg-DXDj9Q

Anonymous

Yes depend  though love to BBQ berst invesment  i ever made was getting a Big Green Egg

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Yg-DXDj9Q
That's a lot red meat weebles.

:ohmy:

weebles

Yeah  but then again   a nice cut of Alberta Grade A Beef is hard to beat :thumbup: Plus I do alot of  Chicken on it as well and  like Shake and bake Chciken in winter in the oven.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdTIuLhXI4

kiebers

And it looks really good too. LOL  

We opted for the weber performer setup. We really like it. One touch start is nice.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

weebles

Quote from: "kiebers"

And it looks really good too. LOL  

We opted for the weber performer setup. We really like it. One touch start is nice.

hey kiebs cheers bud  ac_drinks  have to say everytime I watch the BBQ pitboys youtube channel late at night  it makes me wish  it was spring since  they make some wicked tasty looking  food on that channel. :thumbup:

kiebers

Cheers Weebs  ac_drinks  And the BBQ Pit boys use webers for most of their cooking. That was probably the deciding factor when we bought it. Watching them cook on them.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

weebles

Been wanting to try This recipe

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0vANWIRib8

@realAzhyaAryola

Wow, weebs! You made it to our backwoods?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "weebles"Been wanting to try This recipe

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0vANWIRib8

Make sure you rub it in good, just the way she likes it. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

weebles

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Wow, weebs! You made it to our backwoods?

:JC_howdy:  nice to be here AA hope all is well  and good with you and yours cheers  ac_drinks

Print
User actions