Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

VF IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Semen is a 2 faced whinging old snitch, but I've already told you this many times before, so you shouldn't be surprised over any underhand, snake-like antics he gets upto....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Semen is a 2 faced whinging old snitch, but I've already told you this many times before, so you shouldn't be surprised over any underhand, snake-like antics he gets upto....

He does complain a lot and he sees himself as a victim.

GORDY GAMBINO

As soon as the slut got her site back up she banned me for the 96th time.

Fuck that made me proud.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"As soon as the slut got her site back up she banned me for the 96th time.

Fuck that made me proud.

You are really banned GORDY?

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE - you have literally resorted to "nanny nanny poo poo" insults.

Wow!

How so? Semen's incontinence has long been common knowledge among former BF regs.

He even made a thread about it in the members VIP area thinking nobody outside of there would find out about it.

I'm the last person to give anyone the gears about incontinence but if you've been using the same lame flame since BF, you are an uninspired twat.

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"As soon as the slut got her site back up she banned me for the 96th time.

Fuck that made me proud.

Was you listening honey I said I am banned.

96 times.

When I get to 100 I'm gonna sort that bitch right out. :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Fuck that made me proud.

96 times.

I asked if you were REALLY banned GORDY?

I believe you.

ac_smile

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE - you have literally resorted to "nanny nanny poo poo" insults.

Wow!

How so? Semen's incontinence has long been common knowledge among former BF regs.

He even made a thread about it in the members VIP area thinking nobody outside of there would find out about it.

I'm the last person to give anyone the gears about incontinence but if you've been using the same lame flame since BF, you are an uninspired twat.

I've forgotten the illness he said he had, irritable bowel syndrome or something?  I imagine at your age you will know more about that sort of thing than me.  

ac_biggrin

GORDY GAMBINO

I tell youse no booshit honey this is the internet after all
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Fuck that made me proud.

96 times.

I wouldn't push it too far fella, she'll end up pressing charges over that time you set up a video camera in her bathroom........

Anonymous

Wow!

I've forgotten the illness he said he had, irritable bowel syndrome or something?  I imagine at your age you will know more about that sort of thing than me.  

ac_biggrin

Ask old man Aaron or are you still under the delusion that he's a chick?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wow!

ac_biggrin

Actually, my rice loving friend, I was calling him out on his pretend woman routine the last time I posted on VF.

It seems most of the regs buy it though, including Deadskin, but thats upto him  I guess.    ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wow!

ac_biggrin

Actually, my rice loving friend, I was calling him out on his pretend woman routine the last time I posted on VF.

It seems most of the regs buy it though, including Deadskin, but thats upto him  I guess.    ac_dunno

Nobody buys old man Aaron's lamo female impersonation act including that candyass suck up dsm.

Anonymous

I find it hard to believe deadskinmask actually believes DD has a vagina. He probably doesn't care though either.

RW

Wow!

ac_biggrin

So if he has an illness, WTF are you pestering him for?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview