The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Free yourself!

Started by Berry Sweet, February 19, 2017, 01:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm doing alright, Herman. working hard lately but I pulled a tendon in my arm so I had to let go of my dish washing job. How you doing?

Is it still sore Annie?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm doing alright, Herman. working hard lately but I pulled a tendon in my arm so I had to let go of my dish washing job. How you doing?

Ya, that sucks. When you get into your mid forties, you don't heal as quickly either. Not that you are anywhere close to that age yet. :wink:

Annie

Haha oh I'm passing my mid 40's. Takung my supplements and glucosamine. They work really well.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Post here!     :120p6wp_th:

Nice thought Berry. Important to live life as freely as we can. As individuals, it's our responsibility.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha oh I'm passing my mid 40's. Takung my supplements and glucosamine. They work really well.

I never took supplements. I prefer to get my nutrition the natural way, with barrel wash.

Annie

Haha, Herm, barrel wash is pretty good.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Since I'm now down to just two part time jobs (hosting 2 days, and takeout 2 days) I'm seriously thinking of taking up the head cook on her offer about training me as her assistant. It would be full time starting in early mornings and long days. It wouldn't be any heavy lifting but prep work and cooking. I did some work in the kitchen today when it got busy and she said I would be perfect. Since I was the dishwasher for a couple months I know where everything is and I know the menu/specials/plates etc.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pig spits of chicken but the guys usually handle those anyways.  It would be better pay than takeout for sure.  The other cook they hired just a month ago has major anger issues and so they demoted him to just prep work lol.  I have several days to mull it over while the tendons in my arm heal some more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, Herm, barrel wash is pretty good.

You've tried it Annie?

Annie

Isn't it just like moonshine? Then ya I have, ahaha.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Isn't it just like moonshine? Then ya I have, ahaha.

I though Herm said it comes from the barrels they make whisky in. He adds water and turns it so the alcohol in the wood is mixes in with the water.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Since I'm now down to just two part time jobs (hosting 2 days, and takeout 2 days) I'm seriously thinking of taking up the head cook on her offer about training me as her assistant. It would be full time starting in early mornings and long days. It wouldn't be any heavy lifting but prep work and cooking. I did some work in the kitchen today when it got busy and she said I would be perfect. Since I was the dishwasher for a couple months I know where everything is and I know the menu/specials/plates etc.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pig spits of chicken but the guys usually handle those anyways.  It would be better pay than takeout for sure.  The other cook they hired just a month ago has major anger issues and so they demoted him to just prep work lol.  I have several days to mull it over while the tendons in my arm heal some more.

Good for you Annie..

They must like your work ethic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Since I'm now down to just two part time jobs (hosting 2 days, and takeout 2 days) I'm seriously thinking of taking up the head cook on her offer about training me as her assistant. It would be full time starting in early mornings and long days. It wouldn't be any heavy lifting but prep work and cooking. I did some work in the kitchen today when it got busy and she said I would be perfect. Since I was the dishwasher for a couple months I know where everything is and I know the menu/specials/plates etc.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pig spits of chicken but the guys usually handle those anyways.  It would be better pay than takeout for sure.  The other cook they hired just a month ago has major anger issues and so they demoted him to just prep work lol.  I have several days to mull it over while the tendons in my arm heal some more.

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

Not bad for a white chick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good for you Annie..

You know it.

Not bad for a white chick.

A credit to her race.

GORDY GAMBINO

you might just get a new husband with ya cooking skills

just remember to be a real fucken slut in the bedroom

I'm sure I won't have to repeat that I have full trust in you Annie Chef Blowjob Wif.

If I wasn't so sexy I'd bone the fuck outa ya.  :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE