Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Hey Fash, Dinky Freud Talks About You a Lot at the Other Place

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2017, 12:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "evs"
blurts, why do you talk about people we don't know here? who is this herman? herman the german?:)

herman is the resident ex-con (convict?) over at the Blue Cashew.

I've often thought since he spent so much time in prison, he must be gay by now.

Ya know what they say about them types - go ta prison straight, come out gay.

Actually, I got a friend just like him, spent 5 years behind bars in a Texas prison.

He sez stuff like, "Ya know, I'm not gay...honestly I'm not gay!"

But ya know they are, cuz all that time spent in prison really messed with their heads.

Funny thing how Herman likes Trump and all these Right Wing politicians so much given that they advocate stiffer sentencing for criminals and increased hard Time in prison.

If Herman lived in the USA, he'd spent 5 times as much time in a prison there as opposed to Canada.

Right wing politicians mean more hard time for prisoners like him who go to prison straight and come out gay.

Twenty Dollars

5 years in a Texas prison? I wouldn't have guessed that about Herman? Is it true or fake news? I ask  because I don't know? Don't think Herman is gay? 2 more thoughts. How long will my post last? People can change.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"5 years in a Texas prison? I wouldn't have guessed that about Herman? Is it true or fake news? I ask  because I don't know? Don't think Herman is gay? 2 more thoughts. How long will my post last? People can change.

That post said nothing about Herman in a Texas prison. He said it was one of his friends so it is neither true or fake news.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"5 years in a Texas prison? I wouldn't have guessed that about Herman? Is it true or fake news? I ask  because I don't know? Don't think Herman is gay? 2 more thoughts. How long will my post last? People can change.

SEMEN ya fishing for info Hoping hes a Fag like u .

Go to the other place if ya want to join a Homo Support Group .

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "J0E boy"
blurts, why do you talk about people we don't know here? who is this herman? herman the german?:)

I've often thought since he spent so much time in prison, he must be gay by now.

Actually, I got a friend just like him, spent 5 years behind bars in a Texas prison.

But ya know they are, cuz all that time spent in prison really messed with their heads.

Funny thing how Herman likes Trump and all these Right Wing politicians so much given that they advocate stiffer sentencing for criminals and increased hard Time in prison.

If Herman lived in the USA, he'd spent 5 times as much time in a prison there as opposed to Canada.

Right wing politicians mean more hard time for prisoners like him who go to prison straight and come out gay.

Morning Kiebers. As I said, I don't know? Only going by the post. Is it true or not? Have you ever spent time in jail?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "20 DIAPERS"

SEMEN ya fishing for info Hoping hes a Fag like u .

Go to the other place if ya want to join a Homo Support Group .

Your brain is scrambled. When is Klam allowed back?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "J0E boy"

Morning Kiebers. As I said, I don't know? Only going by the post. Is it true or not? Have you ever spent time in jail?

Can't see the post you are going by. Nothing I see says anything about Herman being in Texas prison. You working for CNN or MSNBC now?  No I have never been in jail much less charged with anything.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

That post said nothing about Herman in a Texas prison. He said it was one of his friends so it is neither true or fake news.

It's hard to believe TD is really as stupid as his posts lead us to believe.

Anonymous

I hope VF never goes down again..

I don't want to have to deal with Freud, Odinson, KAM and JOE posting here all day long again..

Evs has a lot more patience with fifty year old teenagers than I do.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Did you read my post? What in the fuck did say anything negative about Herman? You've got a problem hon. Clearly your lost. I just asked some questions. Duh. Besides you or your mod change post frequently. No? Time to get the stories straight again.

Anonymous

Did you read my post? What in the fuck did say anything negative about Herman? You've got a problem hon. Clearly your lost. I just asked some questions. Duh. Besides you or your mod change post frequently. No? Time to get the stories straight again.

There's that word clearly again you repetitive brain dead faggot. CLEARLY you have less than

one hundred words in your vocabulary. You would last three seconds against me in a fight.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Love Muffin"

There's that word clearly again you repetitive brain dead faggot. CLEARLY you have less than

one hundred words in your vocabulary. You would last three seconds against me in a fight.

Come on Herm? Your a Slim  truck, over the hill. Now you sound drunk. Let's cut to the chase. How much time did you spend n jail? Nothing funnier than tough talk on Fashionistsas forum. Get real?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Love Muffin"

Come on Herm? Your a Slim  truck, over the hill. Now you sound drunk. Let's cut to the chase. How much time did you spend n jail? Nothing funnier than tough talk on Fashionistsas forum. Get real?

You get tough on VF scumbag.

Blurt

Quote from: "Love Muffin"There's that word clearly again you repetitive brain dead faggot. CLEARLY you have less than

How many times have you used the word "faggot" just today, Hernie? 30? 50?

Clearly the Major is not the one with a limited vocabulary here.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Love Muffin"There's that word clearly again you repetitive brain dead faggot. CLEARLY you have less than

How many times have you used the word "faggot" just today, Hernie? 30? 50?

Clearly the Major is not the one with a limited vocabulary here.

Don't defend the equally limited vocabulary of that slime ball Twenty Dollars..

Herman was drunk, what's TD's excuse?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview