Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

RW Likes the Older Bad Boys

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

You've never seen what I look like.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You've never seen what I look like.

You can't possibly be any uglier than the admin cunt of this forum. Shen Li is not bad looking, but she is nuts. You must be prettier than both of those two Oriental cunts.

Twenty Dollars

:2hdoena_th:  :neenerm:  :XIe76hJ:  :7283gm_th:  :7283gm_th:  :7283gm_th:
Quote from: "Love Muffin"

You can't possibly be any uglier than the admin cunt of this forum. Shen Li is not bad looking, but she is nuts. You must be prettier than both of those two Oriental cunts.

:confused1:  :ohmy:  ac_hithere  :sad:  :XIe76hJ:

What else Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars":2hdoena_th:  :neenerm:  :XIe76hJ:  :7283gm_th:  :7283gm_th:  :7283gm_th:

What else Herman?

I had a battle with the old lady. The admin of this forum is an ugly dog and she aint giving me any sympathy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars":2hdoena_th:  :neenerm:  :XIe76hJ:  :7283gm_th:  :7283gm_th:  :7283gm_th:

What else Herman?

I had a battle with the old lady. The admin of this forum is an ugly dog and she aint giving me any sympathy.

Someone needs to reel you in before Fashinista has a breakdown. Besides its childish. Good time to smoke a bowl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

What else Herman?

Someone needs to reel you in before Fashinista has a breakdown. Besides its childish. Good time to smoke a bowl.

You love childish and Fash can handle herself.

Bricktop

What else Herman?

Dude, you need to pull your head in.

Seriously.

You're talking through a bottle, and that never ends well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

What else Herman?

Dude, you need to pull your head in.

Seriously.

You're talking through a bottle, and that never ends well.

When an idiotic waste of skin like Twenty Dollars is giving him advice, Herman has hit rock bottom.

Anonymous

RW likes the Korean boys. Just kidding.

Herm, what gives?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Blurt"Prove it.

Prove it?  Quesses and assumptions rule the frozen north.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Blurt"Prove it.

Prove it?  Quesses and assumptions rule the frozen north.

Based on your proven comprehension of posts, [size=120]G[/size]uesses and assumptions seem to be the rules of Costa Rica.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone