Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Driving While Wearing A Full Burkha/Beekeeper Suit

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

I know when I see a shitty driver I look and EVERY time its a woman usually a fucken coon from Africa, a rag head or a fucken slope.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

If anyone wants the link pm me of the bitch in the burka doing really rude shit but I think it's a white whore not a true bomb making Mussie.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la mata hari"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Of course it's a safety hazard.

Any woman who wears one of them is not wearing it out of her own free will.

You don't know that iron horse jockey.

True .. sort of

Being conditioned / programmed from birth and mandatory in many families and for many men is not "free will"

"Stockholm Syndrome" is what comes to my mind when a female says she "wants to" dress that way .. in the case of islam, "Stockholm" captors are family and mate ... any anyhow, most have no choice, so they had best accept it and "like it"

And as you well know, some women choose to wear the burka.  When you pass a woman DRIVING down the street, you (vous) have no idea her reasons for wearing the garment.

Family pressure, misogynistic cultural conditioning and Stockholm Syndrome. No woman would ever wear that symbol of oppression of her own free will.

cc

True .. sort of

Being conditioned / programmed from birth and mandatory in many families and for many men is not "free will"

"Stockholm Syndrome" is what comes to my mind when a female says she "wants to" dress that way .. in the case of islam, "Stockholm" captors are family and mate ... any anyhow, most have no choice, so they had best accept it and "like it"

And as you well know, some women choose to wear the burka.  When you pass a woman DRIVING down the street, you (vous) have no idea her reasons for wearing the garment.

I already dealt with "choose"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

True .. sort of

Family pressure, misogynistic cultural conditioning and Stockholm Syndrome. No woman would ever wear that symbol of oppression of her own free will.

Some do IHJ.  I've heard more than one interview on CBC now about women who have chosen to wear the burka despite not being required or pressured to do so.  I don't expect you to know that as I don't think you go much beyond the rhetoric, which is a shame.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

True .. sort of

I already dealt with "choose"

And I'm agreeing with you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"I've seen TWO women in Canada wearing full burkas.  

Ya, well obviously you don't go to the fun(dy) mosques  :wink:

RW

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"Again again, I already dealt with the "choose" thing

Quote from: "RW"I've seen TWO women in Canada wearing full burkas.  

Ya, well obviously you don't go to the fun(dy) mosques

No, I leave that to you.   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

yes, you do, but I don't find it  fun or funny .... just informative and eyeopening

and "ear"opening

Aryan

Anonymous

True .. sort of

Some do IHJ.  I've heard more than one interview on CBC now about women who have chosen to wear the burka despite not being required or pressured to do so.  I don't expect you to know that as I don't think you go much beyond the rhetoric, which is a shame.

I have seen women say that too, but I do not believe them. They face pressure to wear that prison uniform.

RW

True .. sort of

I have seen women say that too, but I do not believe them. They face pressure to wear that prison uniform.

Then why do you see so few in Canada? There's over a million and a half Muslims kicking around here.

It's a freaky fundy thing.  That's why.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

True .. sort of

Then why do you see so few in Canada? There's over a million and a half Muslims kicking around here.

It's a freaky fundy thing.  That's why.

I think he's saying the ones that do wear it, do so not of their own choice even if they say it is their choice.

RW

I know Shen.  Last time I checked I was literate in English.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I don't care what anyone wears. But, I wonder  if a burqa reduces vision?