Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Video resurfaces of Bill Maher defending pedophilia

Started by Thiel, February 24, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Anonymous

Bill Maher is usually a jackass who uses misleading data to support his causes. But, on the subject of Islam he is a heretic to the liberal apologists.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And he's not defending paedophilia.

I hope not Bricktop.

Anonymous

I used to watch the original show on HBO in the nineties. I am certain I saw that episode. I remember him talking him about Letourneau before.

Anonymous

He doesn't think it is when the adult is female. However, in that clip I think Henry Rollins nailed it. I don't like Henry Rollins, but he got it right that time.

Anonymous

I remember reading about a boy about eleven years old at the time who was forced into oral sex with his female teacher who was about thirty at the time. He went on to a life of alcohol and drug abuse to cope with what was going on in his head.  I can't recall where I read this or even where it happened. But, apparently boys who suffer sexual abuse at the hands of women have similar problems as girls who are molested by men.

RW

The boy was not old enough to consent therefore it was statutory rape/pedophilia.  I think it's an interesting conversation to have and some interesting challenges and questions are brought up in the discussion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Legally it's rape, but Maher is saying that since he was male, it cancels out it actually being rape. As I said, I liked what Henry Rollins said the best.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Legally it's rape, but Maher is saying that since he was male, it cancels out it actually being rape. As I said, I liked what Henry Rollins said the best.

Yeah I think he said it well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

I could have worded it better, I agree.
gay, conservative and proud