Seoul, you are famous on VF

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2017, 01:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Very nice of evs.
QuoteDear seoulbro

Quote  

Post  by evs » Today, 21:13

I take back where i said I think you are Herman. I've never even read Herman and only guessed it was you because I know you are a good friend of fash, you like her forum and you have never posted here. I thought all three applied to that mod in question but honestly it was all baseless guessing.

Thanks for trying the moneysense thing btw. It was a fun try for me too. Take care and keep fighting the good fight:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Very nice of evs.
QuoteDear seoulbro

Quote  

Post  by evs » Today, 21:13

I take back where i said I think you are Herman. I've never even read Herman and only guessed it was you because I know you are a good friend of fash, you like her forum and you have never posted here. I thought all three applied to that mod in question but honestly it was all baseless guessing.

Thanks for trying the moneysense thing btw. It was a fun try for me too. Take care and keep fighting the good fight:)

That was nice of evs. I am going to take a peek over there.

Anonymous

I see Freud is right in there claiming his racist posts were edited. That man lies like a rug.

When you told me posters there were saying I am Herman, I thought either Joe or Freud started the rumour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I see Freud is right in there claiming his racist posts were edited. That man lies like a rug.

When you told me posters there were saying I am Herman, I thought either Joe or Freud started the rumour.

Don't let him get you down Seoul. Evs did a very nice thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I see Freud is right in there claiming his racist posts were edited. That man lies like a rug.

She absolutely did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

She absolutely did.

Why didn't you ever register on VF? You have been here for 4 and a half years. We were all still on VF back then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

She absolutely did.

Why didn't you ever register on VF? You have been here for 4 and a half years. We were all still on VF back then.

As I said before, I did not think I was a fit for that forum. Unlike here, trolls have access to all parts of the board and I suck at trolling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

She absolutely did.

As I said before, I did not think I was a fit for that forum. Unlike here, trolls have access to all parts of the board and I suck at trolling.

Their loss is our gain Seoul.

ac_smile

Anonymous

You are me? You frickin wish. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

What is that crybaby liar Munday's problem? He gets removed as mod for instigating a Freud style raid here and goes back spreading lies to the people he used to stab in the back. What a frickin low life snake in the grass. No wonder he gets along so well with Dinky Freud. Neither of them could tell the truth if their miserable lives depended on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What is that crybaby liar Munday's problem? He gets removed as mod for instigating a Freud style raid here and goes back spreading lies to the people he used to stab in the back. What a frickin low life snake in the grass. No wonder he gets along so well with Dinky Freud. Neither of them could tell the truth if their miserable lives depended on it.

Munday is a lying backstabber. A perfect match for VF.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview