Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Old, fat and ugly; you are fired

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"She tries waaaay too hard with her retorts.   She clearly has never heard the idea of keeping it short and sweet....

Those that think oneliners can pass as a decent flame are intellectually stunted toads.

Maybe I should have just called Gordy a "faggot" 65 times with an lol emogi? That would obviously meet your posting standards.

Just because you and your brother BF nitwits have the collective attention span of a fruit fly and the reading comprehension of a 3 year old don't blame me. Blame the fact that you are an uneducated little twit.

This coming from someone with inferior intelligence.  :laugh3:

Ok, whatever helps you sleep better at night....

Renee

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"
Quote.... you and your brother BF nitwits have the collective attention span of a fruit fly .....

She's Baaaaaaaaaaak!!!!

Hi Renee!!!

ac_hithere CC.

Yes I'm back. Don't know for how long though....the Nazi shit stain is threatening to troll me and I'm a little worried.

If you believe that, I have an original copy of the Quran written by the prophet himself that you might want to buy. For you, I'll let go at a substantial discount.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Russian airline Aeroflot has hit turbulence over a new edict grounding 400 "old, fat and ugly" flight attendants.

The airline's less attractive attendants will instead be relegated to domestic flights with foreign frolics designated for sexier rivals.

"They told us all that only the young and thin will fly abroad for Aeroflot," Yevgenia Magurina told The UK Sun.

She said the airline told the formerly frequent fliers that "only the young and thin" get to fly abroad where they're paid more money and enjoy layovers at hot spots.

"We were all photographed en masse and measured — some were even weighed," Magurina said. "This was done under the pretext of company rebranding and ordering new uniforms for staff."

Another added that the women were even being "weighed like cows." Now they've taken their fight straight to the Kremlin and President Vladimir Putin.

But Aeroflot is denying the charges saying only babes get the first-class treatment.

"These allegations are without foundation – Aeroflot does not discriminate based on age, sex, weight, appearance, religious or political convictions, or indeed any other grounds," the company said in a release.

But Magurina disagreed.

"They stopped putting anyone on international flights if they are older than 40 or take more than a (Russian) size 48 (UK – 16)," she said.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/02/22/22705915.html">http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017 ... 05915.html">http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/02/22/22705915.html

I assume Aeroflot doesn't hire a lot of gays either. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Russian airline Aeroflot has hit turbulence over a new edict grounding 400 "old, fat and ugly" flight attendants.

The airline's less attractive attendants will instead be relegated to domestic flights with foreign frolics designated for sexier rivals.

"They told us all that only the young and thin will fly abroad for Aeroflot," Yevgenia Magurina told The UK Sun.

She said the airline told the formerly frequent fliers that "only the young and thin" get to fly abroad where they're paid more money and enjoy layovers at hot spots.

"We were all photographed en masse and measured — some were even weighed," Magurina said. "This was done under the pretext of company rebranding and ordering new uniforms for staff."

Another added that the women were even being "weighed like cows." Now they've taken their fight straight to the Kremlin and President Vladimir Putin.

But Aeroflot is denying the charges saying only babes get the first-class treatment.

"These allegations are without foundation – Aeroflot does not discriminate based on age, sex, weight, appearance, religious or political convictions, or indeed any other grounds," the company said in a release.

But Magurina disagreed.

"They stopped putting anyone on international flights if they are older than 40 or take more than a (Russian) size 48 (UK – 16)," she said.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/02/22/22705915.html">http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017 ... 05915.html">http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017/02/22/22705915.html

I have flown Aeroflot. They need to focus on safety not old chubby stewardesses.

Aryan

Hey some people might actually prefer being greeted by fat stewardesses.  I wonder if Renee would consider that line of work....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey some people might actually prefer being greeted by fat stewardesses.  I wonder if Renee would consider that line of work....

That's insulting SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey some people might actually prefer being greeted by fat stewardesses.  I wonder if Renee would consider that line of work....

That's insulting SCOUSE.

Perhaps you're right, in her case I doubt the plane would be able to handle the extra weight...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

That's insulting SCOUSE.

Perhaps you're right, in her case I doubt the plane would be able to handle the extra weight...

:2hdoena_th:

Aryan

Anonymous

I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

I always liked your threads Seoul..

But, if you want to try posting something different, I'm sure it will be good too.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

Face it Seoul brother, you are a boring guy. Stick to accounting ledgers.

shin

Quote from: "SCOUSE"She sure does talk a load of bollocks doesn't she?

Seoul wrote in another thread that she can remove the legs out from underneath people with her tongue..

He was right.

ac_smile

Her posts never fail to draw me in. It's as if the words have fangs... and before I know it, I'm just another victim, even though I didn't incur her wrath.

She must be the man eater Hall & Oates sang about decades ago. They saw this coming. ac_biggrin

shin

You know what they say, "Practice makes perfect.". I'll try to breathe some life into it, though...

I think most airlines have a quiet standard of promoting their most attractive stewardesses and shunning the average looking ones. This practice has trickled into most industries, and probably has a root in ancient times through ideas such as eugenics, concubines, and cosmetic enhancement.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

That's insulting SCOUSE.

Says the little faux Nazi, jizz guzzler who has never been on a plane in his entire wasted life.

It's pretty obvious that your pasty, low rent, ass has never even been more than 10 kilometers from your mum's womb. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.