Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Shen Li gave birth today

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2013, 09:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "instigator"that's what i meant, i came back the exact day she gave birth, a few days ago. :lol:  :lol:

wonder if something signaled me to return the exact day. lol that's weird actually :lol:  :lol:

you are an extraordinarily dumb cunt..if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow the fucking wax out of your ears...you and Oak are too stupid for words.....fucking loser man

Oak and instigator are both exceptionally stupid.

Zetsu

Fact of the Day

Do you know that instigator is too cheap to pay for gas, but at the same time too scared to ride a motorcycle, that's why he rides an electric scooter that can only go like 40km per hour to work, and anything more powerful it must be a quadricycle b/c training wheels are still too frightening for him. :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey thanks to Fash, OL, Odie, bb, VG, Zetsu, Pinay, Romero, Gordy, seoulbro, Gary Oak and instigator. I look forward to arguing with all you guys soon. :D

Here so soon, Shen Li? Writing on a forum can be so stressing.. lol

It must be tough even if you are the iron chink...

instigator

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "instigator"that's what i meant, i came back the exact day she gave birth, a few days ago. :lol:  :lol:

wonder if something signaled me to return the exact day. lol that's weird actually :lol:  :lol:

Oh look, instigator's not here again because he's too busy and successful.

You're weird!

I think you've been checking in on the forum from time to time.

no, didn't have time to check the board. but just happened to come back that day for some unknown reason.

instigator

Quote from: "Zetsu"Fact of the Day

Do you know that instigator is too cheap to pay for gas, but at the same time too scared to ride a motorcycle, that's why he rides an electric scooter that can only go like 40km per hour to work, and anything more powerful it must be a quadricycle b/c training wheels are still too frightening for him. :lol:

yah right asshole, i have all those toys, dirtbikes, quads etc. etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"

And they are all made by Fisher Price.

Odinson

I have a bomber-bike and a hulking presence.

I would really like to have a hog-bike, paint it white and slap an iron-cross on the side.

Anonymous

^^I believe VG, Zetsu and yourself have big boy toys, but instigator is too little for anything without training wheels.

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"no, didn't have time to check the board. but just happened to come back that day for some unknown reason.

instigator! Long time no see!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "instigator"no, didn't have time to check the board. but just happened to come back that day for some unknown reason.

instigator! Long time no see!

It seems like it was only yesterday he was here. :lol:

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And they are all made by Fisher Price.

:D    :lol:
Permanently off his rocker