Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

He's been pulling this shit for decades.

It amazes me that he seems unable to stop.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's been pulling this shit for decades.

It amazes me that he seems unable to stop.

He's good at it and it seems to work.  Why stop?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I disagree with both observations.

If he was good at it, he wouldn't be constantly exposed. And trust me, he was CONSTANTLY exposed. His trolls consequently never worked. Ever.

His ineptitude was legendary. One might opine that his trolling is a form of OCD.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"I disagree with both observations.

If he was good at it, he wouldn't be constantly exposed. And trust me, he was CONSTANTLY exposed. His trolls consequently never worked. Ever.

His ineptitude was legendary. One might opine that his trolling is a form of OCD.

Really?  Then why has he whipped VF into a frenzy of shit and lies and remains to continue to do so?  

You're on a roll of wrong today aintcha deary?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I shall take your word in what he does in VF, because as you know, I do not visit there, nor do i have a network of agents in place to provide information on a regular basis.

That is not going to change.

If my abstention makes me wrong, then I am happy in my error.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Then happy you shall be.

Seems successful to me. LOL

">
">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Really?  Then why has he whipped VF into a frenzy of shit and lies and remains to continue to do so?  

Have you noticed the creatures that inhabit VF? Angst filled morons with the collective IQ of the forum owners age. A conglomeration of goose brained freaks and subhuman trash.

It's easy to whip a pack of slobbering mongoloids into a frenzy when their bread and butter is low brow gossip and unsubstantiated innuendo.

As much as it pains me to say this, the old man is right about Dinkums. Anybody with half a brain can see through his poor attempts at being something he isn't. It must take some kind of otherworldly self-loathing and desperation to carry on that act for decades. "Pathetic" doesn't even begin to describe it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Have you noticed the creatures that inhabit VF? Angst filled morons with the collective IQ of the forum owners age. A conglomeration of goose brained freaks and subhuman trash.

It's easy to whip a pack of slobbering mongoloids into a frenzy when their bread and butter is low brow gossip and unsubstantiated innuendo.

As much as it pains me to say this, the old man is right about Dinkums. Anybody with half a brain can see through his poor attempts at being something he isn't. It must take some kind of otherworldly self-loathing and desperation to carry on that act for decades. "Pathetic" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Despite his poor trolling, I feel some pity for Aaron.

RW

All the more reason to ignore him but I can't deny he gets em frothing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

The BF gang seems to enjoy Freud's antics. Obvious Li loves the gossip about us, but he is a slimeball anyway. The old regs don't seem to be as amused with him in my opinion.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The BF gang seems to enjoy Freud's antics. Obvious Li loves the gossip about us, but he is a slimeball anyway. The old regs don't seem to be as amused with him in my opinion.

Like who? I called him out on his bullshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

If I had to pick a few names, I would say dsm, Mona, Pointbreak and TD seem to enjoy his very stale act.

Aryan

If I had to pick a few names, I would say dsm, Mona, Pointbreak and TD seem to enjoy his very stale act.

The last 2 in that list are both brain dead clowns, so I wouldn't pay much attention to what they like or dislike.

deadskinmask

that couldn't be further from the truth, partner.... while most of yall seem content playing tash or gash with DD, i'm not.... i'm the first one to say 'yawn. i don't give a fuck. what else ya got?'