Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Zetsu

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Looks like a long lost sheep has returned to the flock. Glad to meet you Zetsu.

Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You are a stud my friend and I still say you were seeing girlfriends in HK and SZ. ac_razz

Hey, what ever happened to that av you used to use of the soldier? That was one of the best avs I ever saw. It totally suited yu too with your interest in all things military.

I always like that pic too, think the link to it got deleted, but I saved it some where in my album, I'll upload it again later if ya like that avatar.   ac_blush
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
You are a stud my friend and I still say you were seeing girlfriends in HK and SZ. ac_razz

Hey, what ever happened to that av you used to use of the soldier? That was one of the best avs I ever saw. It totally suited yu too with your interest in all things military.

.I always like that pic too, think the link to it got deleted, but I saved it some where in my album, I'll upload it again later if ya like that avatar.   ac_blush

Shen Li is right, you do know a lot about military Zetsu.

Zetsu

Hello Herman and Iron horse jockey  ac_cool  It's nice to meet you all, hope you guys are doing well.

Zetsu

Heya Azhya Aryola, long time no see, I remember you like and admire those old fashion battleships just as much as I do.  ac_cool

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

.I always like that pic too, think the link to it got deleted, but I saved it some where in my album, I'll upload it again later if ya like that avatar.   ac_blush

Lol tbh I'm really not too knowledgeable about military as much as everybody thinks, but I have to admit I'm pretty obsessed with it since I was a kid. :001_tongue:  

Guess having an older brother joining the army when he just turned 18 was another huge impact on me, think the military stuff, Bush, Powell, Putin, are the only topic we always blow water with everyday.  :laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Talk about battleships, this is from another time but it is stunning and majestic just the same. This is from a Viking Museum. "The Oseberg ship is a well-preserved Viking ship discovered in a large burial mound at the Oseberg farm near Tønsberg in Vestfold county, Norway."

http://images.travelpod.com/users/marksadventures/1.1247392648.oseberg-ship-in-the-viking-museum.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Lol tbh I'm really not too knowledgeable about military as much as everybody thinks, but I have to admit I'm pretty obsessed with it since I was a kid. :001_tongue:  

Guess having an older brother joining the army when he just turned 18 was another huge impact on me, think the military stuff, Bush, Powell, Putin, are the only topic we always blow water with everyday.  :laugh:

Compared to most of us, you know a lot Zetsu.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Talk about battleships, this is from another time but it is stunning and majestic just the same. This is from a Viking Museum. "The Oseberg ship is a well-preserved Viking ship discovered in a large burial mound at the Oseberg farm near Tønsberg in Vestfold county, Norway."

http://images.travelpod.com/users/marksadventures/1.1247392648.oseberg-ship-in-the-viking-museum.jpg">

That is so fucking cool.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Talk about battleships, this is from another time but it is stunning and majestic just the same. This is from a Viking Museum. "The Oseberg ship is a well-preserved Viking ship discovered in a large burial mound at the Oseberg farm near Tønsberg in Vestfold county, Norway."

Man these ships are really nice, no matter how old the technology or how far into the future, it seems like nothing matters more than the passion put into building these beautiful machines.

Anonymous

Man these ships are really nice, no matter how old the technology or how far into the future, it seems like nothing matters more than the passion put into building these beautiful machines.

That would be something to see.

Anonymous

Do you like boats or history or both Zetsu?

Zetsu

Do you like boats or history or both Zetsu?

I used to enjoy reading a bit of stuff about ancient civilization when I was a kid, though I have to admit it was more of a influence from my brother's huge passion in history.  When it comes to boats I was really obsessed with battleships and nuclear powered submarines, till this day I still really admired and can't understand why all the best ships are all very beautiful, same with planes.