Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Member Sightings Thread

Started by Aryan, February 27, 2017, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

https://postimage.org">[url=https:

Ever win one Scouse?

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"I got to hand it to you SCOUSE, some of these are funny. The one of Gordy is him to a T.

Fucken oath it is I even have the Chang tank top...often though I was with 2 ting tong before me marry teelak now my rooting whoring days are over it fucken sucks and now she say not want to live in condo want house Im getting stiched cos condo in sons name she cant steal that but farang no hab land so hab buy in HER  name the cunty cunt knows that. Im getting screwed.  ac_dunno
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Herman"I got to hand it to you SCOUSE, some of these are funny. The one of Gordy is him to a T.

Fucken oath it is I even have the Chang tank top...often though I was with 2 ting tong before me marry teelak now my rooting whoring days are over it fucken sucks and now she say not want to live in condo want house Im getting stiched cos condo in sons name she cant steal that but farang no hab land so hab buy in HER  name the cunty cunt knows that. Im getting screwed.  ac_dunno

We all have our challenges in life GORDY.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Give him a break, Fash....Gambino has more life challenges that most....starting with the English language. The other is women...ever wonder why that sloppy sack full of anthrax has to leave his country to get blown? It's because even the blow pigs in Oz prefer a guy that washes his ball bag once in a while.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Give him a break, Fash....Gambino has more life challenges that most....starting with the English language. The other is women...ever wonder why that sloppy sack full of anthrax has to leave his country to get blown? It's because even the blow pigs in Oz prefer a guy that washes his ball bag once in a while.

Same with the Italian American meatball.

GORDY GAMBINO

The best I did was 5 women in a day / night but when I had them 12 that was just like too many like no bloke can cum on demand 12 times. I have had hundreds and hundreds and after a while they start to look the same . It was great.  ac_razz   :evilthoughts2:  acc_devil
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

The best I did was 5 women in a day / night but when I had them 12 that was just like too many like no bloke can cum on demand 12 times. I have had hundreds and hundreds and after a while they start to look the same . It was great.  ac_razz   :evilthoughts2:  acc_devil

Were you a virgin before you Googled last chance Pattaya?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Ask ya momma

I had tea  with IHJ's momma andyour name came up. She confirmed you were didn't know what to do with a woman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Ask ya momma

He can ask me sweetie.

Bricktop

How come I'm always portrayed as a wrinkled old man!!!

Aryan

Because its funny?  I haven't seen a proper pic of you but I know you're ummm shall we say entering your twilight years....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because its funny?  I haven't seen a proper pic of you but I know you're ummm shall we say entering your twilight years....

He does look  good for his age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because its funny?  I haven't seen a proper pic of you but I know you're ummm shall we say entering your twilight years....

He does look  good for his age.

That is true.

GORDY GAMBINO

ching chong chinky chicken choker

buk buk
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE