Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Member Sightings Thread

Started by Aryan, February 27, 2017, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He only posted his first name, no biggie really. Stop being a drama queen Blurty boi....

That's unacceptable.

Aryan

Well it isn't my call Fash, if you think so then that's upto you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well it isn't my call Fash, if you think so then that's upto you.

If Blurt can show me where it is, I will delete or edit it.

UncleDilf

We found ne Kiefers. He finally had his cumming out at Facebook. Here is his selfie.

http://www.dailyfailcentral.com/sites/default/files/styles/fail/public/fail/aydE70b_700b.jpg?itok=2D5TNFU4">

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"We found ne Kiefers. He finally had his cumming out at Facebook. Here is his selfie.

http://www.dailyfailcentral.com/sites/default/files/styles/fail/public/fail/aydE70b_700b.jpg?itok=2D5TNFU4">

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

UncleDilf

Here is Semen LIVE at Snapchat to bait some boys.

What a sick freak.

">

UncleDilf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thats Blurt!! No PI Dilf  :shock:

Oh , my source then made a mistake.

Indeed. That is Not a Kiefers. This Blurt the fart.

All good.

Aryan

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Consent?

Since when does the mighty Rotwang need anyone's consent?

You've already posted my PI in the form of my real name.

You lack ethics.

Par for the course for an ancient cop.

Your real Christian name. Oh, quelle domage...I guess you've had to change your name and address several times since.

Son, you are the LAST person to challenge my ethics. I recall you standing by and doing nothing whilst your handler, Vesna, viciously attacked someone YOU regarded as a "friend".

You didn't have the fortitude and integrity to step up to defend what was right. You preferred to keep sucking on that Yug's fetid teat.

Dont even think of questioning loyalty in my presence, you plumless piece of painted excrement.

Berry Sweet

Im seeing some meaness lately.  Ive never seen before.  All you posters need Jesus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im seeing some meaness lately.  Ive never seen before.  All you posters need Jesus.

Especially Fashionista. She is so mean.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Here is Semen LIVE at Snapchat to bait some boys.

What a sick freak.

">

U Sick Cunt SEMEN / TD !

:laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"Son, you are the LAST person to challenge my ethics. I recall you standing by and doing nothing whilst your handler, Vesna, viciously attacked someone YOU regarded as a "friend".

You didn't have the fortitude and integrity to step up to defend what was right.

And... what? You are the final arbiter of all that is right, are you?

As I said, Mr. Dictator, you are in want of a moral compass.

And before you give yourself an apoplectic fit, you creaking melancholic, just remember that, while it may be true that I'm the last person to challenge your ethics, I'm certainly not the first.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

UncleDilf