News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think women who do the same work as men should get the same wage.  What problem could you possibly have with that?

Women get paid more you stupid cunt.

Bricktop

Herman...c'mon, man...

You don't need to lower yourself like that.

Show some respect. To yourself.

Aryan

Come on now Bricktop, RW's old enough and ugly enough to fight her own battles....

Bricktop

I am well aware of RW's capability to defend herself. WELL aware.

It saddens me to see Herman behave like an unregistered dog, making himself out to be an asshole when we all know he's better than that.

He doesn't need to bitch on people quite so hard, nor be abusive for its own sake.

Besides, if he prefers to pick on someone his own size, rather than a female, I'm happy to accommodate him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Come on now Bricktop, RW's old enough and ugly enough to fight her own battles....

I need to someone to protect me. :43(2):

Aryan

I've noticed lots of bickering between both of them recently, it isn't just Herman doing the sniping.  

Probably best just to leave them to it and settle their differences on their own.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Come on now Bricktop, RW's old enough and ugly enough to fight her own battles....

I need to someone to protect me. :43(2):

Yeah right, you're fierce.    :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've noticed lots of bickering between both of them recently, it isn't just Herman doing the sniping.  

Probably best just to leave them to it and settle their differences on their own.

In every thread though?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've noticed lots of bickering between both of them recently, it isn't just Herman doing the sniping.  

In every thread though?

Shen if you wanna do some E-karate on them, who am I to stand in your way.   ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Or leave their differences off the forum.

RW

Herman is mad because I make him feel stupid because he is stupid so he has to call me a cunt to make himself feel better.  I'm fine it with.  Once he gets into the slosh and pissed off at his old lady, he'll be on here humping my leg like a rottweiler in heat.  Kind like this...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PCPA-22gM
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

AAAGGGHHHHH.

Shut the fuck up!!!

Don't make me come up there...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Zetsu

Quote from: "RW"Herman is mad because I make him feel stupid because he is stupid so he has to call me a cunt to make himself feel better.  I'm fine it with.  Once he gets into the slosh and pissed off at his old lady, he'll be on here humping my leg like a rottweiler in heat.  Kind like this...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PCPA-22gM

Trust me, you didn't made him feel stupid, no one likes stubborn losers and you know this RW.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop