News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Muslim Cab Driver won't take seeing eye dog.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Care to cite a case of that happening Herman?  If it hasn't happened, you're talking out of you ass (as usual).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I'm sure it has happened and gone unreported. I have read numerous cases of muslims refusing guide dogs entry to their taxi.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm sure it has happened and gone unreported. I have read numerous cases of muslims refusing guide dogs entry to their taxi.

I have read about objections to working dogs by muslimes. Islam insists on imposing itself on every country it's poison spreads to.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm sure it has happened and gone unreported. I have read numerous cases of muslims refusing guide dogs entry to their taxi.

I have read about objections to working dogs by muslimes. Islam insists on imposing itself on every country it's poison spreads to.

They're a pain in the ass. Everything has to be their way or they cause a fuss. If it wasn't for spineless liberal appeasers most of them would probably still be in the Middle East where they belong.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

They're a pain in the ass. Everything has to be their way or they cause a fuss. If it wasn't for spineless liberal appeasers most of them would probably still be in the Middle East where they belong.

It's not about "liberal appeasers" so much as our constitutional laws allow for religious freedoms.  They have the right to assert their religious beliefs within reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I think those who have disabilities and need guide animals, etc, through no choice of their own should take precedent over religious freedoms as they are a choice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

It's not about "liberal appeasers" so much as our constitutional laws allow for religious freedoms.  They have the right to assert their religious beliefs within reason.

Years of liberal governments throughout Europe have meant that laws have been implemented which have been heavily biased in favour of muslims and other minorities, especially at the expense of traditional Christian customs and values.    

Its only recently that the tide has started to turn, and people have started getting fed up of it, among with other things.

Anonymous

Years of liberal governments throughout Europe have meant that laws have been implemented which have been heavily biased in favour of muslims and other minorities, especially at the expense of traditional Christian customs and values.    

Its only recently that the tide has started to turn, and people have started getting fed up of it, among with other things.

Atheists are scared to criticize  the Islamic ideology, cops are scared to enforce laws when they are in conflict with Islam, media cartoonists are scared to draw Mo and worst of all, hypocritical libtards defend the neanderthal ideology.

Aryan

And where has this mindset come from where (white) people are too scared to oppose a muslim, or a black person for that matter, for fear of being branded a 'racist'?

Bricktop

Politicians, mainly.

Urged on by leftards, who make statements like "multiculturalism makes our country strong" without actually explaining HOW.

Aryan

They're following the whole Political Correctness crap, which hasn't just appeared out of thin air.  

Its been carefully planned, so that those who openly criticise mass immigration, or more precisely Globalism, will be vilified and shamed into silence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Politicians, mainly.

Urged on by leftards, who make statements like "multiculturalism makes our country strong" without actually explaining HOW.

It wasn't a bad idea hen  we were talking about East Asians, Hindus, and Latin Americans. Multiculturalism met it's limitations with Islam. It doesn't acculturate. The host culture must change to accomodate Islam.

Zetsu

That's some what true, but our liberal government right now are allowing quite a lot of Muslim refugees into Canada with little background check, it's like they won't be satisfied until something really unfortunate happens.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

That's some what true, but our liberal government right now allowing quite a lot of Muslim refugees into Canada with little background check, it's like they won't be satisfied until something really unfortunate happens.

I can't believe we are letting those scammers cross the border from the US where they already have a refugee claim into Canada where we pick up the tab for them. Right now, emergency crews are picking up refugees crossing the border into Manitoba due to severe windchills. They should have to pay the cost of dispatching emergency services.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"

That's some what true, but our liberal government right now allowing quite a lot of Muslim refugees into Canada with little background check, it's like they won't be satisfied until something really unfortunate happens.

I can't believe we are letting those scammers cross the border from the US where they already have a refugee claim into Canada where we pick up the tab for them. Right now, emergency crews are picking up refugees crossing the border into Manitoba due to severe windchills. They should have to pay the cost of dispatching emergency services.

Man this just shows even US policies theses days are messed up, before Canada was the gateway for terrorists to travel to the US, now it seems like it works on both ways.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker