The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

The juvenile thread

Started by IRISH KAM, February 12, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM":laugh:   Ha Ha Ha  

SEMEN does actually have one leg longer than the other .

So it depends , which bony leg hes standin on .

His poor brittle bones.  :sad:

If TD / SEMEN attempted to stand on one leg , his False Hip would dislodge from its socket .  ac_lmfao
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Come on? You all know me. I adore my life and lifestyle. I'm sorry. Again it beats stuck, broke, and stupid. I'm like a surfing Donald Trump, without his baggage. Sorry Scouse. Ashame you're so jealous. One day, you'll win one. Just hope you scrambled egg brain lasts until then. Time will tell. Just keep shaving your pubes and legs. You'll get it one way or the other.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Come on? You all know me. I adore my life and lifestyle. I'm sorry. Again it beats stuck, broke, and stupid. I'm like a surfing Donald Trump, without his baggage. Sorry Scouse. Ashame you're so jealous. One day, you'll win one. Just hope you scrambled egg brain lasts until then. Time will tell. Just keep shaving your pubes and legs. You'll get it one way or the other.

SEMEN this Freaky fetish and attraction u have to Shave SCOUSES Bollix and Legs is fuckin Bizzare .

Let alone Gay as Fuck !

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Come on? You all know me. I adore my life and lifestyle. I'm sorry. Again it beats stuck, broke, and stupid. I'm like a surfing Donald Trump, without his baggage. Sorry Scouse. Ashame you're so jealous. One day, you'll win one. Just hope you scrambled egg brain lasts until then. Time will tell. Just keep shaving your pubes and legs. You'll get it one way or the other.

SEMEN this Freaky fetish and attraction u have to Shave SCOUSES Bollix and Legs is fuckin Bizzare .

Let alone Gay as Fuck !

Tell me pony boy. Why does he do it? Do you too? He's told us 100 times.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Let alone Gay as Fuck !

Tell me pony boy. Why does he do it? Do you too? He's told us 100 times.

Do what ?

IRISH KAM

ROLL Up and Enter the Tent FOLKS !

Ya win Nothing !

just guess TD / SEMENS Shoe size .

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWLDeaXlQ0Ca888ByriiMbX0l8Zlia4UnTlmLncYXN9Wp5B9ex">

Aryan

So standing at a towering 5 ft 2, and a trouser soiling 73 years of age, we have Costa Ebola's answer to Ebeneezer Scrooge............ Twenty Shekels/Semenmajor!  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" I'm like a surfing Donald Trump, without his baggage.

So now you claim to be a billionaire  ac_lmfao

Truth be told, most people actually think you're a bit slow.  :crazy:

Aryan

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" I'm like a surfing Donald Trump, without his baggage.

So now you claim to be a billionaire  ac_lmfao

Truth be told, most people actually think you're a bit slow.  :crazy:

Who cares? Hoping someday it changes for you. Probably not. Not quite a billionaire yet.

Aryan

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/d3/2c/cbd32c8603c2adb578fba75af3b4dd50.jpg">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"LOL poor TWENTY DIAPERS........ errrrm I mean Semen.  :laugh3:

Who? Your brains seem to be scrambled. Did you lose your job?

Aryan

Why do you snitch and grass so much Semen? You do realise its one of the reasons why you are so unpopular everywhere....

Aryan

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6020/5929995293_873b1cd372_b.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"LOL poor TWENTY DIAPERS........ errrrm I mean Semen.  :laugh3:

I went to a Greasy Beaner restaurant called MMs .

The waiter was a Greazy skinned Beaner called Michaelo .

The sweaty Brokeback had oil running down his Greazy 3Rd World mullet .

The Drunk idiot tripped over as he was bringing me my meal .

Im fuckin sure he had One leg shorter than the other .

Never again am i going to a Beaner restaurant .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview