A

Yet Another Reason To Love Motorcycle "Clubs"

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2017, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They're muslims?

That was a real cheap shot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They are filthy, ignorant, cowardly pigs.

And those are their good points.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Having had some...er...professional interaction with these peace loving motorcyclists, rest assured that they are scum of the highest order.

Drug dealers, pimps, standover merchants...real assholes.

The people that don't know that are people like SL who don't know anything about them.

They are wonderful freedom loving men.

Stop watching so much TV.....it's turning your brain into oatmeal.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Having had some...er...professional interaction with these peace loving motorcyclists, rest assured that they are scum of the highest order.

The people that don't know that are people like SL who don't know anything about them.

bikerphobe ac_razz

Anonymous

bikerphobe ac_razz

People are like that about violent slime that lives off the avails of prostitution and making and distributing poison.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

bikerphobe ac_razz

People are like that about violent slime that lives off the avails of prostitution and making and distributing poison.

Libel.

Zetsu

All of them don't seem to look German.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"All of them don't seem to look German.  ac_unsure

How can you tell what they look like with their faces covered?

ac_dunno

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

All of their skin tone seems rather dark for Germans and some of their eyes looks kinda Arabic, but then the poor picture quality might be tricking me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

ac_dunno

All of their skin tone seems rather dark for Germans and some of their eyes looks kinda Arabic, but then the poor picture quality might be tricking me.

All I know is that outlaw bikers look the same everywhere and they definitely look like outlaw bikers.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_dunno

All I know is that outlaw bikers look the same everywhere and they definitely look like outlaw bikers.

I'd say you hit it right on the nail, guys like them hiding their faces, holding switch blades and planning to unleash their mob justice some refugees, I'm just really concerned whether they get the right guy or usually some poor unfortunate innocent fellow.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_dunno

I'd say you hit it right on the nail, guys like them hiding their faces, holding switch blades and planning to unleash their mob justice some refugees, I'm just really concerned whether they get the right guy or usually some poor unfortunate innocent fellow.  ac_unsure

They probably do not care if they beat up the right guys or not. Just as long as those bullying thugs get to beat up some people. I saw some members of the Outlaws motorcycle gang a few years ago in Florida. I didn't walk over and introduce myself.

Anonymous

I was walking in a parking lot in Calgary once when members of the Hells Angels came in on their motorcycles....I was so scared.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was walking in a parking lot in Calgary once when members of the Hells Angels came in on their motorcycles....I was so scared.

Generally they are nothing to be scared of unless you get into their shit....unless you're worried about the fleas that like in some of their neck beards. Those you have to look out for.

But for the most part, if you mind your own business, they will not bother you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was walking in a parking lot in Calgary once when members of the Hells Angels came in on their motorcycles....I was so scared.

Generally they are nothing to be scared of unless you get into their shit....unless you're worried about the fleas that like in some of their neck beards. Those you have to look out for.

But for the most part, if you mind your own business, they will not bother you.

Still, I hope I don't see them while out walking alone again.