Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Humanitarian crisis

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 11, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

The world is facing the largest humanitarian crisis since 1945, with more than 20 million people in four countries facing starvation and famine, the United Nations humanitarian chief says.

Key points:

•UN humanitarian chief says agencies need more than $US4 billion to avert catastrophes in the Middle East and Africa

•Tens of millions starving in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and Nigeria, including two-thirds of Yemen's 18.8 million people

•Devastation from South Sudan's three-year civil was "worse than it has ever been"

Stephen O'Brien told the UN Security Council on Friday that "without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death" and "many more will suffer and die from disease".

He urged an immediate injection of funds for Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeast Nigeria plus safe and unimpeded access for humanitarian aid "to avert a catastrophe".

"To be precise," Mr O'Brien said, "we need $US4.4 billion by July".
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The world is facing the largest humanitarian crisis since 1945, with more than 20 million people in four countries facing starvation and famine, the United Nations humanitarian chief says.

Key points:

•UN humanitarian chief says agencies need more than $US4 billion to avert catastrophes in the Middle East and Africa

•Tens of millions starving in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and Nigeria, including two-thirds of Yemen's 18.8 million people

•Devastation from South Sudan's three-year civil was "worse than it has ever been"

Stephen O'Brien told the UN Security Council on Friday that "without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death" and "many more will suffer and die from disease".

He urged an immediate injection of funds for Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeast Nigeria plus safe and unimpeded access for humanitarian aid "to avert a catastrophe".

"To be precise," Mr O'Brien said, "we need $US4.4 billion by July".

I'm surprised you would post something like this GORDY.

Renee

I would like to have seen the post before rule #9 was enforced.... :laugh3:  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

I understand he has a normal sort of sane life, but seeing him for the first time ever like this in over 10 years, something just doesn't seem right.  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Is Gordy ok?

He is fine Zetsu. Gordon is just a little nervous about telling his parents about our relationship.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He is fine Zetsu. Gordon is just a little nervous about telling his parents about our relationship.

Lol, seeing Gordy speaking like some English gentleman and having a relationship with another man, now it's just matter of time before I collapse.  :swoon:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol, seeing Gordy speaking like some English gentleman and having a relationship with another man, now it's just matter of time before I collapse.  :swoon:

Gordon is a very shy gentleman Zetsu. But, behind closed doors he is very romantic with me.

Anonymous

Gordo's a changed man Zetsu.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

And it's all thanks to Seoul.

:laugh:

IRISH KAM

GORDY the LGBT Bleeding - Heart liberal...........Who would have guessed ?  :oeudC:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

And it's all thanks to Seoul.

:laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

ac_lmfao  :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  :roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Fucken mod playing ass mechanics with my post.

Works out at 220 bucks per refo.

That's the value UN  put on these niggas.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Made the thread better. Got more responses. You're welcome.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone