Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Back To Work Monday

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I do not like old bitches

You are not for a mother.

Renee

That's rich because you're older than dirt and you look like dogs asshole to boot.

The only women that will touch your drippy diseased pizzel are the kind you have to pay.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That's rich because you're older than dirt and you look like dogs asshole to boot.

The only women that will touch your drippy diseased pizzel are the kind you have to pay.  :laugh3:

Renee, you only say that  because you have never seen how beautiful his face looks lying on his pillow in the morning.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Renee, you only say that  because you have never seen how beautiful his face looks lying on his pillow in the morning.

Even I don't agree with that.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Even I don't agree with that.

You're too modest sweetie.

Anonymous

:beurk:

Renee

OMG, that is just so wrong.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

OMG, that is just so wrong.... :laugh3:

So very, very wrong.

Anonymous

How's work going Shen Li?

Are you adjusting to working again?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"How's work going Shen Li?

Are you adjusting to working again?

It's going great. I love my career.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/toptrumps/images/e/ed/Middle_finger.png">

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You still got a fridge in your bedroom Renee?  ac_lmfao

No, my refrigerator is in my kitchen...where is yours?

I guess you don't have a lot of choice when you live in a one room flat on a doorman's pittance....eh dipshit?

BTW...just so you know, there is a big difference between real history and ideological spin.

Real history is derived from a variety of sources such as eye witness accounts, official documentation, journalism of the time, photographic and filmed evidence of actual events, physical evidence, etc.....

Ideological spin on the other hand, is based on a purposeful distortion of the truth to serve an agenda; as in your anti-Semitic NeoNazi propaganda.

What you know about WW II is ideological spin and not actual history....you've never studied actual history in your entire wasted life because it runs counter to your hate filled narrative. To you, actual or real history is controlled by the God damn JOOOOOOOWS, just like everything else you disagree with or fear. Denying history allows you to play the victim card which makes it easier for you to justify your antisocial POV.

After all, history must be controlled by the filthy yids. Because all that Nazi bullshit you've shoved into your pea sized brain can't possibly be wrong... ac_lmfao

More hot air and waffle from the resident whale.  Sorry to burst your bubble but you haven't been able to refute A SINGLE THING I have said, all you do is harp on about the source being unreliable because its 'neo nazi' propaganda.  As I said before that approach is no different than someone saying the official story is unreliable because it happens to support the Jewish version of events, and is therefore nothing more than Jewish propaganda.   :001_rolleyes:

The Jews won the war, so their tale is going to be sworn as truth isn't it? Because the WINNERS OF THE WAR WRITE THE HISTORY BOOKS. I'm not going to fucking say it again because no matter how many times I do it doesn't register in that thick skull of yours.  

Ever wonder why the 6 million figure hasn't been proven? Or the gas chamber lie? Or why no thorough investigation into the Holocaust is allowed? Or why people who expose the endless lies about Hitler are vilified and prosecuted?  Its because the Jews can do what they want, because they possess the eternal victim card, mainly due to the 'sufferink' they claimed to have endured during the war. You see in their eyes, the fact that they perceive to have been treated badly is much more important than any other group of people's suffering.  Because they are the 'chosen' people, remember?  

Just look at the German people today, cucked beyond belief all thanks to being guilt tripped over what happened during zie war. So naturally Merkel and the other Commie scum have taken advantage of the situation and are busily turning Germany into a third world shit tip.  But hey, at least Hitler lost right?   :oeudC:

Renee

Oh look our Nazi retard is back...You were gone for so long I thought maybe you were tied up with school of something....... ac_lmfao

Look shit for brains, modern history is written by those who witnessed it or as in most cases did the research into official documentation and submitted their findings for peer review. True history has nothing to do with who won or lost, it is a fact based account of what has gone before, regardless of outcome.  Written history is based on the critical examination of sources and the selection of particulars from authentic materials, and then structured into a narrative that will stand the test of critical methods.

How many of your sources can be critically examined for legitimacy and pass the test?

I would hazard a guess and say none because your version history is nothing more than agenda based lies. A series of twisted truths used to justify a morally bankrupt ideology that only a lazy, intellectually stunted, fool subscribes to as justification for their hate and failure to succeed in life. In other words...propaganda (arguably the Nazi's greatest weapon) i. e. the Jews control everything therefore the cards are stacked against me...or the Jews are trying to kill all the white people.  :001_rolleyes:......absolute rubbish.

Now I'M not going to say this again....you have NOT been able to provide one single source supporting your holocaust denial that can be support by legitimate academia (yeah, we know...the Jews control that too  :laugh3:) and until you do....do not pass go, do not collect $200 and just FUCK right off the edge of your flat earth.

Everything you spew is white supremacy crap, cooked up by hateful little con men, designed to influence and recruit small minded, haters like you. You are an uneducated joke and nothing more.

End of story.

BTW, just as a general observation...I never get tired of watching stupid people who mistakenly insist that they are intelligent....For me, you are a never ending source of cheap, easy to come by, entertainment. :laugh3: