Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What kind of Asian are you?

Started by Romero, May 27, 2013, 02:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I know it's a stereotype, but I have people like that white dork in that video. They are not always men either. Met an ignorant white bitch last year that I had to just walk away or I would have kicked her idiotic white ass. :x

Chickened out?  :D

Anonymous

Odinson

I would have had sex with her...

That pinhead can jogg all he wants and never gain anything from it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I know it's a stereotype, but I have people like that white dork in that video. They are not always men either. Met an ignorant white bitch last year that I had to just walk away or I would have kicked her idiotic white ass. :x

Chickened out?  :D

You mean the white bitch did right? No, seriously I wish I had've decked her and then accuse her of using racial slurs on me as a defense when the cops show up.

I mean, you should have kicked her ass...

That would have been fun to watch. :D

The trick is that one has to split before the cops arrive.

Odinson

You might have lost... Unless those legs do more than just look good.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"You might have lost... Unless those legs do more than just look good.

I can handle myself if I have to Odie. As I told you before, I was stalked during my first year at uni. I started practicing Kung Fu again after stopping in junior high. That scared the hell out of me.

So you are chinese and you know kungfu, hmmm..  ;)

It is a useless martial-art... Sure it is cool looking but a Wushu-student wouldn´t be able to defeat a kickboxer.

Fighters in the UFC have never done kungfu. Mixed martial arts.

No kungfu master would ever be able to defeat

Liubomir Simeonov, Brock Lesnar or Alistair Over-roids :D.

Or boxers like Wladimir Klitschko etc.

But these of course require a lot of strength and I bet you don´t want to have big muscles..

Odinson

I can handle myself if I have to Odie. As I told you before, I was stalked during my first year at uni. I started practicing Kung Fu again after stopping in junior high. That scared the hell out of me.

So you are chinese and you know kungfu, hmmm..  ;)

It is a useless martial-art... Sure it is cool looking but a Wushu-student wouldn´t be able to defeat a kickboxer.

Fighters in the UFC have never done kungfu. Mixed martial arts.

No kungfu master would ever be able to defeat

Liubomir Simeonov, Brock Lesnar or Alistair Over-roids :D.

Or boxers like Wladimir Klitschko etc.

But these of course require a lot of strength and I bet you don´t want to have big muscles..

Of course not Odie. I just want to be able to defend myself against stalkers and give an attitude adjustment to racist, idiotic white bitches. I also took one self-defense class, but it seemed like a waste of time.

Carry a weapon... A knife for example. I have one strapped on my lower-back because knife is our national-weapon and a decent fight always turns bloody because of the stab-wounds.

My canadian acquitance carries a automatic-knife.

Odinson

Of course not Odie. I just want to be able to defend myself against stalkers and give an attitude adjustment to racist, idiotic white bitches. I also took one self-defense class, but it seemed like a waste of time.

Carry a weapon... A knife for example. I have one strapped on my lower-back because knife is our national-weapon and a decent fight always turns bloody because of the stab-wounds.

My canadian acquitance carries a automatic-knife.

I have mace in my house, but I don't want to get into carrying any weaponry. I am a parent now, so I will think twice bout getting into fights with stupid white women. Best to just walk away.  Also, I don't go to places that I do not feel comfortable being on my own.

The best defense is a husband that is really, really strong. Unfortunately, he is up North two weeks out of every month.

Battlescars make a man more masculine... Scars on women look bad.

Strength is good but you have to be a good fighter too.

GORDY GAMBINO

glasshoppa take these pebbles and shove them up yo ass

dogs in the tub
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

I have mace in my house, but I don't want to get into carrying any weaponry. I am a parent now, so I will think twice bout getting into fights with stupid white women. Best to just walk away.  Also, I don't go to places that I do not feel comfortable being on my own.

The best defense is a husband that is really, really strong. Unfortunately, he is up North two weeks out of every month.

Battlescars make a man more masculine... Scars on women look bad.

Strength is good but you have to be a good fighter too.

Yes, they do.

Maybe not always.. Some nicely split eyebrow gives her a nice fighter look. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Some people ask where I was born.

Odinson

Does anyone want some spotted dick?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Does anyone want some spotted dick?

Plum pudding with raisins I think? British food is so disgusting.

I remember it from shanghai knights... "spotted dick, sir?"  "Whaaatt??" "spotted dick?" "Can you believe this guy??"  :lol:

Everything is deep-fried... I thought that was like a heaven to you. ;)