The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

LA FHEILE PADRAIG ( ST PATRICKS DAY ) on the 17TH

Started by IRISH KAM, March 14, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm having a couple of Guinness West Indian Porters and a Dubliner.

Happy Paddy's Day...

Say hello to me Irish cousin...

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Leprechaun.jpg">

No, really...its my cousin.

Are they types of beer?

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"That's not a ringing endorsement Renee. Maybe I will stick with Harp tomorrow night.

Hey, are you Irish or Italian?

Half and half. South Boston Irish on my dads side, NJ Italian on my mom's

All in all a volatile combination. I'm surrounded by criminals, cops, fireman, priests and boxers. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Are they types of beer?

West Indian Porter is a new brew by Guinness. Its very nice, 6% alcohol so only one at a time if your blood alcohol limit is 0.05.

Dubliner is an Irish whisky. And a liqeur as well.

Anonymous

I guess everyone is singing and dancing by now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I guess everyone is singing and dancing by now.

Everyone except you and I iron horse jockey..

Want to dance with me?

:wink:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"That's not a ringing endorsement Renee. Maybe I will stick with Harp tomorrow night.

Hey, are you Irish or Italian?

Half and half. South Boston Irish on my dads side, NJ Italian on my mom's

All in all a volatile combination. I'm surrounded by criminals, cops, fireman, priests and boxers. :laugh3:

I thought youse was surrounded by the Pacific Ocean winner winner chicken dinner
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

ac_drinks The Drink is still flowing .

Were all waiting for the IRELAND V ENGLAND 6 NATIONS RUGBY FINAL .

kICK OFF AT 17:00 GMT .

ac_drinks
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Seems every year I see Christmas crap earlier and earlier. This year was as early as September, thats 4 months of seeing that crap. Makes it less and less special. I dont wanna see crap til after Thanksgiving.

Well, since they cut into my Halloween, I say we cut into Christmas! Down with the tinsel, up with the clover! Think I'll wear my clover hat this Christmas lol. Time to start celebrating St. Patrick's day!  ac_drinks

Oi!

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Seems every year I see Christmas crap earlier and earlier. This year was as early as September, thats 4 months of seeing that crap. Makes it less and less special. I dont wanna see crap til after Thanksgiving.

Well, since they cut into my Halloween, I say we cut into Christmas! Down with the tinsel, up with the clover! Think I'll wear my clover hat this Christmas lol. Time to start celebrating St. Patrick's day!  ac_drinks

Oi!

:laugh:

Where is IK these days? I kinda miss the little fuck.

Aryan

I think he got a 3 month ban a while ago. He's probably sulking.....

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Where is IK these days? I kinda miss the little fuck.

Honestly dont know, was hoping to draw him out with that post lol. Thought I saw him post at the other place a month or two ago.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think he got a 3 month ban a while ago. He's probably sulking.....

He cant stay out of trouble  :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think he got a 3 month ban a while ago. He's probably sulking.....

He did get a 3 month ban in June. It expired in August/Sept. He was here in Oct. He is not currently banned.

But he is probably sulking...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Aryan