Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Abo song about me

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 15, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, mostly...

Can most Aboriginals in Australia speak their native languages?

No.

The Australian aborigine had no written language. Of all the tribes that roamed this land for 30,000 years, not a single one developed a written means of communication, metallurgy, pottery, farming, or government.

Not one, in over 400 distinct tribes.

As a result modern aboriginals can sparcely speak their indigenous dialect, if at all. Very few of the 500,000 who claim aboriginal status live according to their ancient customs. Most are trapped between aboriginal and white culture...belonging to neither.

Human progress as typified by dispersal and colonisation by the Europeans caught a number of ancient, undeveloped or underdeveloped tribes, nations and cultures out.

The disparity of human progress, and the failure of certain aboriginal tribes and people to catch up with the modern world is an ongoing problem that no-one can yet solved.

It is nothing a lot of cash and white guilt will not cure or so they tell us.

Thiel

No.

The Australian aborigine had no written language. Of all the tribes that roamed this land for 30,000 years, not a single one developed a written means of communication, metallurgy, pottery, farming, or government.

As a result modern aboriginals can sparcely speak their indigenous dialect, if at all. Very few of the 500,000 who claim aboriginal status live according to their ancient customs. Most are trapped between aboriginal and white culture...belonging to neither.

Human progress as typified by dispersal and colonisation by the Europeans caught a number of ancient, undeveloped or underdeveloped tribes, nations and cultures out.

The disparity of human progress, and the failure of certain aboriginal tribes and people to catch up with the modern world is an ongoing problem that no-one can yet solved.

Nobody expects them to live according to their ancient customs. It's not even possible.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

So what do we do?

They cannot assimilate and they cannot live in their traditional ways?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So what do we do?

What do Australian Aboriginal leaders want?

Anonymous

What do Australians who are not Aboriginal want. If minority/immigrant voters there are like the ones here, they are likely tired of working their asses off, so one group of people by virtue of ethnicity receive financial benefits they are ineligible for themselves.

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/GPXPjZurupc

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/j-voCM3DfiY

Bahauahahahaa  :roll:
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

No.

Think this is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life, I can understand eating that tree sap thing as a staple diet isn't going to help, but 30 millennia, holy smokes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

No.

Think this is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life, I can understand eating that tree sap thing as a staple diet isn't going to help, but 30 millennia, holy smokes.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What do Australians who are not Aboriginal want. If minority/immigrant voters there are like the ones here, they are likely tired of working their asses off, so one group of people by virtue of ethnicity receive financial benefits they are ineligible for themselves.

Most Australians are fed up with pouring money into Aboriginal programs. It doesn't work.

The sentiment now is that if aborigines want a better life, its on THEM to make it happen, not whites.

Zetsu

No.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Sadly that's like pretty much their main staples in New Guinea.  Think natives there cut the trees into strands of fiber and squeeze out the juice to drink, unfortunately that's all they can come up with and there's hardly any nutritional value it, mainly just some sugar and basic calories to keep them energize for a little while.

Anonymous

No.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Sadly that's like pretty much their main staples in New Guinea.  Think natives there cut the trees into strands of fiber and squeeze out the juice to drink, unfortunately that's all they can come up with and there's hardly any nutritional value it, mainly just some sugar and basic calories to keep them energize for a little while.

I thought they ate a lot of wild fruit and feral pigs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Most Australians are fed up with pouring money into Aboriginal programs. It doesn't work.

The sentiment now is that if aborigines want a better life, its on THEM to make it happen, not whites.

If it's like Canada, it makes Aboriginal chiefs wealthy, plus a few lawyers and the scumbags who live off the whole "Indian industry."

Zetsu

No.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Think my memory is playing tricks on me again... maybe it's time I should go rewatch that documentary.  :pop:  If you have time with your family I'd recommend "Guns, Germs & Steel", it's an old documentary but a really break through one, Mr Jared Diamonds mentions about the critical factors for presetting the course of evolution or development for each human civilization.

Anonymous

No.

Eating tree sap Zetsu?

Think my memory is playing tricks on me again... maybe it's time I should go rewatch that documentary.

Do you ever plan on going to New Guinea? If not, don't worry about it.