The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Anthony Fauci Is The Criminal Responsible For This Pandemic

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2021, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Old Fauci will go to the grave without being held accountable for his crimes.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sen-rand-paul-files-another-criminal-referral-to-doj-alleging-fauci-lied?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230731Trending-AutoTrendingAM&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Rand Paul of Kentucky is once again pushing for Anthony Fauci, former director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, to face legal consequences for allegedly lying to Congress.

Paul announced Saturday that he had sent an "official criminal referral" to the Department of Justice, citing a Feb. 1, 2020, email wherein Fauci indicated that gain-of-function research had indeed been under way at "Wuhan University" — a private admission that Paul indicated contradicts the former NIAID director's sworn statements before Congress.

In the email, Fauci stated as a "fact that scientists in Wuhan University are known to have been working on gain-of-function experiments to determine the molecular mechanisms associated with bat viruses adapting to human infection."

Among the scientists known for their dangerous gain-of-function experiments at the Wuhan Institute of Virology was Ben Hu, an EcoHealth Alliance subcontractor among the COVID-19 patients zero whose work was funded in part by Fauci's NIAID.

Whereas Fauci was privately willing to admit to elements of the medical establishment that deadly gain-of-function research was being conducted in Wuhan, he told Congress another story altogether.

Fauci told Paul during a Senate hearing in May 2021, "The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Fauci doubled down when Paul pressed him on the issue again in July 2021.

Paul asked, "Dr. Fauci, knowing that it is a crime to lie to Congress, do you wish to retract your statement of May 11, where you claimed that the NIH never funded gain-of-function research?"

Lawrence A. Tabak, acting director of the National Institutes of Health, admitted in an Oct. 20, 2021, letter to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), that the NIH had in fact funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab.

Concerning Fauci's own admission that gain-of-function research had been conducted in Wuhan, Paul tweeted Saturday, "This directly contradicts everything he said in committee hearing to me, denying absolutely that they funded any gain of function, and it's absolutely a lie."

Adolf Oliver Bush

They never nailed his ass for lying over the AIDS epidemic, they won't bother nailing him up for his lying over the Pinko Pox.

Otherwise, they could do a lot worse than to commit him to me. I've a score to settle with that odious little gremlin, as I'm sure a good many others here would claim for themselves. The difference being I'd make him wish he'd been brought to task by literally anyone else... for every miserable day for the rest of his life.

An eye for an eye. The cunt needs to live the pain and suffering he caused the rest of us.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

it's just astonishing how libtards will have the utmost reverence for a criminal 10 out of 10 times no matter the circumstance or the gravity of the crime -- provided he tows the party line

fucking lower than animals these people are

DKG

An Alabama doctor and university researcher who has offered misinformation about COVID-19 has been selected to succeed Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo has been selected to become director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which Dr. Fauci headed for decades until he retired in December 2022.

DKG

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that face masks may not be effective on populations when looking at the "pandemic as a whole." No kidding.

DKG

Dr. Anthony Fauci is concerned that "people will not abide" by the Centers for Disease Control's recent masking recommendations. For their part, the people have good reason to disregard the recommendations — and Fauci along with them.

At various times, Fauci recommended that people wear no masks, then one mask, and then two masks. As the Cochrane study showed in January, masks are more or less useless against COVID-19. In an appearance last week on CNN, Fauci said other studies showed otherwise but failed to name a single one.

Fauci was also a hawk on the vaccines that failed to prevent infection and transmission of COVID. Indeed, Fauci and Joe Biden, both vaccinated and boosted, have tested positive for COVID. The NIAID boss wanted children, the least vulnerable group, to get multiple vaccinations nevertheless.

Fauci funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct gain-of-function research that makes viruses more lethal and transmissible. The WIV, in turn, received shipments of deadly pathogens courtesy of Dr. Xiangguo Qiu, a Chinese national who headed the special pathogens unit at Canada's National Microbiology Lab. In 2017 and 2018 alone, Dr. Qiu made at least five trips to the WIV.

Fauci maintained that the virus arose naturally in the wild, which is a matter of speculation, not science. The mysterious virus was able to produce new variants that Fauci said were already here and highly transmissible. And of course, that demanded more vaccinations, masking, distancing, and so forth. Like the alleged natural origin of the virus, none of this was authenticated or replicated by scientists with no ties to the NIAID, the NIH, the CDC, or Big Pharma.

Fauci is on record that he represents science. That is a strange claim for a medical doctor whose biography shows no advanced degrees in biochemistry or molecular biology. Nobel laureate Kary Mullis, inventor of the polymerase chain reaction, has said Fauci "doesn't understand electronic microscopy and he doesn't understand medicine. He should not be in a position like he's in." But he was, heading the NIAID from 1984 through 2022.

During that time, Fauci oversaw drug trials on African-American foster children in New York, forcing them to take AZT and other dangerous drugs. For the full story, read "The Real Anthony Fauci" by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. And as Rebecca Culshaw contends in "The Real AIDS Epidemic: How the Tragic HIV Mistake Threatens Us All," fast-track approval for mRNA vaccines was "essentially a massive clinical trial [that] was conducted in real time on the entire population." The results are still coming in.

Anthony Fauci earned a medical degree in 1966, but if he ever practiced medicine, it was only for a short time. In 1968, he took a cushy "yellow beret" job with the National Institutes of Health. The number of COVID patients Fauci has treated is unknown, but a fair estimate would be zero. He's a bureaucrat, first and foremost, wielding executive-level power but never having to face the voters.

Herman

A top deputy to Dr. Anthony Fauci indicated in a newly uncovered email that he purposefully did not keep records that he knew would be sought by the public and congressional investigators.

"I have retained very few emails or documents on these matters, and continue to request that correspondence on sensitive issues be sent to me at my gmail [sic] address," Dr. David Morens, the deputy, wrote in the June 17, 2021, missive.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) obtained the email and included it in a letter to Health Secretary Xavier Becerra.

Dr. Morens wrote to colleagues after senators, including Mr. Johnson, wrote to then-National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director Dr. Francis Collins asking for documents on how the NIH handled the COVID-19 pandemic, which started in a city that features a laboratory that ran risky tests with funds from the NIH.

DKG

Elon Musk demanded the prosecution of Dr. Anthony Fauci after a National Institutes of Health official confessed that U.S. taxpayer funds were used for risky gain-of-function research in Wuhan, China. The alarming admission by the top NIH bureaucrat directly contradicts sworn testimony that Fauci made when questioned by Congress.

On Thursday, acting NIH Director and current Principal Deputy Director Dr. Lawrence Tabak was questioned during a hearing by the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. The hearing had a mission to compel Tabak to "explain numerous inconsistencies between the public and private testimonies of NIH employees and EcoHealth President, Dr. Peter Daszak."

Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-Ariz.) asked Tabak about the NIH's role in risky gain-of-function research conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology through the Manhattan-based EcoHealth Alliance – the nonprofit organization that was involved in controversial coronavirus experiments.

Lesko inquired, "Dr. Tabak, did NIH fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology through EcoHealth?"

Tabak replied, "It depends on your definition of gain-of-function research. If you're speaking about the generic term, yes, we did."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/fauci-gain-of-function-musk-wuhan-lab?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202024-05-19&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM&tpcc=email

Fauci and Dr Peter Daszak committed multiple crimes that lead to the deaths of millions. They must be held accountable.