The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I have a few paper pictures, but none saved on my computer or photo sharing site.

That means you may have to put some effort in then  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I have a few paper pictures, but none saved on my computer or photo sharing site.

That means you may have to put some effort in then  :laugh:

My mother has photo albums with pictures of my brother and I as children.

Blazor

Thats cool. I grabbed a handful of my moms pics, maybe 50, and my sister got the rest. I have no idea how many if any she has. My mom really didnt take a whole lot of pics.

Anonymous

Thats cool. I grabbed a handful of my moms pics, maybe 50, and my sister got the rest. I have no idea how many if any she has. My mom really didnt take a whole lot of pics.

Did you scan them and upload them to a photo sharing site?

Blazor

I scanned a few, and have them on my hard drive. The rest are in my drawer. I dont usually use photo sharing sites cause links can get broken, seen it so many times. I "like" sites that have image attachment features, but I know that costs the host. So for sites like these I just reupload a pic if I want someone to see it, using ballsgohere.com  :laugh:

After scrolling down to hit submit, I noticed y'all now have image attachments directly? I dont remember seeing it before lol.

Anonymous

I scanned a few, and have them on my hard drive. The rest are in my drawer. I dont usually use photo sharing sites cause links can get broken, seen it so many times. I "like" sites that have image attachment features, but I know that costs the host. So for sites like these I just reupload a pic if I want someone to see it, using ballsgohere.com  :laugh:

After scrolling down to hit submit, I noticed y'all now have image attachments directly? I dont remember seeing it before lol.

It's always been here Blazor.

ac_smile

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"And this is the other one I mentioned too lol....

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/96d9a2c58f.jpg">

[size=110]You were adorable Blazor.[/size]

Yeah....what happened?????

:laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"And this is the other one I mentioned too lol....

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/96d9a2c58f.jpg">

Bad boy kiebers.

Blazor

It's always been here Blazor.

ac_smile

:oeudC:

ac_blush

I guess since it was near the bottom I never really paid attention to it lol. Today is a good day  :laugh:

Blazor

Bad boy kiebers.

Lol, he knows I can take a joke lol. Besides he said my other pic from another forum was "sexy"  :laugh:  Maybe thats what he meant? That I went from adorable to sexy  :roll:

Anonymous

Bad boy kiebers.

Lol, he knows I can take a joke lol. Besides he said my other pic from another forum was "sexy"  :laugh:  Maybe thats what he meant? That I went from adorable to sexy  :roll:

Yes, you can Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

As some of y'all know, Im a huge Lord of the Rings fan lol. This week is Tolkien week, so I started reading The Lord of the Rings for the 2nd time. I already read The Hobbit for the 2nd time during my Seattle trip. Today is the 80th anniversary of The Hobbit. Tomorrow is Hobbit day, which in the book is Bilbo and Frodo's birthday. I plan to have a Hobbit meal for dinner, some mushrooms, nice crispy bacon, and some roasted red po-ta-toes lol. Of course I will be drinking like dwarves, smoking like wizards and partying like Hobbits  :laugh:

Next year, Hobbit day falls on a Saturday, and Im gonna throw a party and make a whole day out of it. Several years ago I use to do Lord of the Ring birthday parties for my bday in October. I would cook a ham and stuff. Watching the extended trilogy over 3 days was much easier than all in one day, but all in one day is still fun lol.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">

kiebers

That would be fun. I need to dig out the books and reread them. Been a while since I read them.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"That would be fun. I need to dig out the books and reread them. Been a while since I read them.

Dont know why Im so addicted to it all lol. Ever since the movies first came out. The cartoon I couldnt get into, but would love to watch them nowadays as Im sure my perspective would be different. If you havent read the Silmarilion, its hard the first round, but easier the next. Its pre Hobbit. Unfinished Tales had extra stuff too, like how the 5 wizards came to Middle Earth. I've heard they are in the works of a Silmarilion movie  :shock:  

Im asking for a Gandalf pipe for Christmas  :laugh: