The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
:roll:  :roll:

I remember this.Nazis claimed They Live was about the Jews

I seen a few of those  :laugh:

Right before Piper died, he said They Live was a documentary!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I never heard of They Live.

ac_dunno

I thought I explained the movie once on here  :laugh:

Its the movie my avatar is from. I've had the same avatar for 11 years lol. Cause you all should "put the glasses on!"  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I never heard of They Live.

ac_dunno

I thought I explained the movie once on here  :laugh:

Its the movie my avatar is from. I've had the same avatar for 11 years lol. Cause you all should "put the glasses on!"  :laugh:

I remember you told us it was from a movie..

But, I couldn't remember which movie.

ac_blush

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_blush

:laugh:

Its a John Carpenter film from the 80's. Might seem cheesy these days, but still a good movie.

Watch this, it will blow your mind. And this is technology they had over 50 years ago, imagine now!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE

Anonymous

ac_blush

:laugh:

Its a John Carpenter film from the 80's. Might seem cheesy these days, but still a good movie.

Watch this, it will blow your mind. And this is technology they had over 50 years ago, imagine now!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE
 ac_wot

Blazor

ac_wot

Theres no way you coulda watched it in one minute!  :laugh:

Hopefully you hit the good bits anyway lol.

realgrimm

MK Ultra you tried that weed Blazor.. its just like that

https://68.media.tumblr.com/39f988a298143aba75b4bc200b226b9e/tumblr_owuzebQ2ce1ris16so1_1280.png">

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"MK Ultra you tried that weed Blazor.. its just like that

Nah I hadnt lol! Sounds good, price is good lol. Think the PotStop in Seattle had it. In the description, I have had OG, and OG Kush, but not Ultra Kush!  :jawdrop:

realgrimm

OG just means Ocean Grown

QuoteThere was an old school, northern California grower who had a reputation for growing some pretty incredible weed. One strain he was particularly known for was a kush variety of debatable origin.

One day, someone offered the grower a hit off a pipe. The guy claimed that his weed was so good because it was mountain grown. The grower had instantly recognized his strain and knew the guy was full of it. So, he replies by saying that "it's not mountain grown, it's ocean grown". The name stuck

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"OG just means Ocean Grown

And here I thought it meant Original Gangsta  :laugh:

realgrimm

Quote from: "realgrimm"OG just means Ocean Grown

And here I thought it meant Original Gangsta  :laugh:

same thing.. supposedly its all the same guy had a flavor that he branded.. crops don't grow in salt water without proper solution ,like a method  :tease:

just got jazzed up..

Anonymous

ac_wot

I didn't watch all of it.

realgrimm

ac_wot

she didn't watch any  :laugh3:  lets be real..

..me, I wholeheartedly agree with the invisible government feeding off of media tabloids and false facts to piggy back a new world order

alt left triggers in place , makes the country look weak and divided at all times since issue can arise in almost all scenarios..bait and switch ,bait and switch, bait and switch..

together we stand..yadda yadda

since when did democracy fall so far as to try to accommodate sore losers.. you scream impeachment when it's the left that has shown nothing but contempt and distrust for a society you chose to live in..whats the solution or do we have to keep worrying what insignificant artefacts your willing to destroy  or censored teachings that have corrupted already functioning humans.... almost like stroking society against the grain..

left has no clear agenda the being right and making sure everyone knows it..RAH RAH RAH.. both sides never able to present because of pigfucking..

I'm glad we all want to get AIDS  because HIV/AIDS was a result of the populous wanting full freedom of expression controlled by one conscious state ....blah what a bore.. choke on rotten AIDS dick.. freedom of expression has never been so stifled

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
 ac_wot

she didn't watch any  :laugh3:  lets be real..

..me, I wholeheartedly agree with the invisible government feeding off of media tabloids and false facts to piggy back a new world order

alt left triggers in place , makes the country look weak and divided at all times since issue can arise in almost all scenarios..bait and switch ,bait and switch, bait and switch..

together we stand..yadda yadda

since when did democracy fall so far as to try to accommodate sore losers.. you scream impeachment when it's the left that has shown nothing but contempt and distrust for a society you chose to live in..whats the solution or do we have to keep worrying what insignificant artefact or teaching may have corrupted already functioning humans.... almost like stroking society against the grain..

left has no clear agenda the being right and making sure everyone knows it..RAH RAH RAH.. both sides never able to present because of pigfucking..

I'm glad we all want to get AIDS  because HIV/AIDS was a result of the populous wanting full freedom of expression controlled by one conscious state ....blah what a bore.. choke on rotten AIDS dick.. freedom of expression has never been so stifled

I did click on it, but I often don't watch entire videos unless they are less than two minutes in length.

realgrimm

So it's Blazors fault for posting long videos ..I agree Fash.. Blazor needs to get FUCKED with all his DIATRIBE