The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRFBqA5YQc

realgrimm

Don't worry Fash won't view this video , it's to long..

the lyrics hold the key..

NSFW

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

same thing.. supposedly its all the same guy had a flavor that he branded.. crops don't grow in salt water without proper solution ,like a method  :tease:

just got jazzed up..

Oh ok right on lol.

Im broke lately, so Im outta stuff that has names, instead its some homegrown my aunt gave me lol. Shes so thoughtful, better than nothing! My tolerance should be way down before my birthday lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I did click on it, but I often don't watch entire videos unless they are less than two minutes in length.

But you didnt even watch 2 minutes  :sad:

The video was 9 minutes. Imagine when I have to watch a conspiracy video thats 2 hours lol.

I thought 9 minutes was pretty short. Basically it shows how when the national anthem plays at the end of the night back in the 60s the letters would flip, and actually mean something else. Like "Obey your government, dont question your government" etc. (eerily similar to They Live).

This was so long ago on analog, now digital, with refresh rates so much higher, it would be extremely hard to pick up on any subliminal messaging.

I dont watch big events, like the super bowl. Perfect time for them to do something while so many are watching.

They say your brain is no longer alert when you watch tv, that it is more relaxed, and easier prey to subliminal messaging.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

she didn't watch any  :laugh3:  lets be real..

..me, I wholeheartedly agree with the invisible government feeding off of media tabloids and false facts to piggy back a new world order

alt left triggers in place , makes the country look weak and divided at all times since issue can arise in almost all scenarios..bait and switch ,bait and switch, bait and switch..

together we stand..yadda yadda

since when did democracy fall so far as to try to accommodate sore losers.. you scream impeachment when it's the left that has shown nothing but contempt and distrust for a society you chose to live in..whats the solution or do we have to keep worrying what insignificant artefacts your willing to destroy  or censored teachings that have corrupted already functioning humans.... almost like stroking society against the grain..

left has no clear agenda the being right and making sure everyone knows it..RAH RAH RAH.. both sides never able to present because of pigfucking..

I'm glad we all want to get AIDS  because HIV/AIDS was a result of the populous wanting full freedom of expression controlled by one conscious state ....blah what a bore.. choke on rotten AIDS dick.. freedom of expression has never been so stifled

Sadly, you do speak the truth as always Grimm  :thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Don't worry Fash won't view this video , it's to long..

the lyrics hold the key..

NSFW

You trolled me lol. I watched  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I did click on it, but I often don't watch entire videos unless they are less than two minutes in length.

But you didnt even watch 2 minutes  :sad:

The video was 9 minutes. Imagine when I have to watch a conspiracy video thats 2 hours lol.

I thought 9 minutes was pretty short. Basically it shows how when the national anthem plays at the end of the night back in the 60s the letters would flip, and actually mean something else. Like "Obey your government, dont question your government" etc. (eerily similar to They Live).

This was so long ago on analog, now digital, with refresh rates so much higher, it would be extremely hard to pick up on any subliminal messaging.

I dont watch big events, like the super bowl. Perfect time for them to do something while so many are watching.

They say your brain is no longer alert when you watch tv, that it is more relaxed, and easier prey to subliminal messaging.

I'll try to watch an entire video next time Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

ac_smile

:laugh:

:thumbup:

I try not to post anything long lol, cause I know it wont get watched.

Anonymous

ac_smile

It has to be expected  when people have jobs..

Best to post short videos.

Blazor

ac_smile

You're right, cause those of us with jobs are the only ones that really give a fuck, so the message has to be short and direct lol.

Been reading The Fellowship of the Ring, they are about to leave Tom Bombadil's house. I find this read much more interesting after reading the Silmarillion and getting some background info into the past. Tom's character wasnt mentioned in the Silmarillion, but is as old as first creation of things. Lots of speculation as to who he really is, but came before even the eldest elves.

Anonymous

ac_smile

I will watch a ten or fifteen minute video if If I find the subject of it interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_smile

I will watch a ten or fifteen minute video if If I find the subject of it interesting.

I usually post on the fly on trips. I only have time for lengthy videos at home or in a bunk house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

ac_smile

I usually post on the fly on trips. I only have time for lengthy videos at home or in a bunk house.

I'll look at long videos on the weekend, but not often through the week.

Blazor

:sad:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3JaosE-gZE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor":sad:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3JaosE-gZE
That reminds me of the first office I worked out of. An oldies radio station was on all the time and it seems that song was every third song played.

Print
User actions