The best topic

Replies: 10496
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:36:10 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That was a tense experience Blazor.

Damn right it was  :laugh:

Was one of the top 3 scariest moments in my life.

We once encountered a grizzly mother and cubs on a hiking trail in Waterton National Park..

We weren't close to them and the grizzly mother didn't seem interested in anything besides her cubs.

Blazor

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I like the challenge of cooking too. Bacon n eggs in a frying pan over the camp fire, or a fresh Trout from the stream.  Used to take my dog Kona with me. She'd love it too.

Oh man, cant beat some bacon in the cast iron over a fire lol. Everything tastes better over a fire it seems. My friend said the trout was the best fish he ever had, I wanna try that too. Said it went from water to fire to plate within 15 minutes I think lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That was a tense experience Blazor.

Damn right it was  :laugh:

Was one of the top 3 scariest moments in my life.

We once encountered a grizzly mother and cubs on a hiking trail in Waterton National Park..

We weren't close to them and the grizzly mother didn't seem interested in anything besides her cubs.

Oh man, y'all got lucky. That is the scariest scenario I could imagine when it comes to bears. The momma goes into defensive mode with cubs usually and attacks. Ever see The Revenant lol? I remember watching it, knew shit was about to hit the fan when I seen the cubs lol.

Anonymous

I  am not into sleeping in tents, but your camping spot looks like a peaceful place to be.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I  am not into sleeping in tents, but your camping spot looks like a peaceful place to be.

Its SO peaceful, especially when Im solo. I've pondered having my ashes spread there when Im gone  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I  am not into sleeping in tents, but your camping spot looks like a peaceful place to be.

Its SO peaceful, especially when Im solo. I've pondered having my ashes spread there when Im gone  :laugh:

Tents are fine, but I like our motorhome better.

Blazor

Im sure its more comfy and convenient, but I like the ruggedness and limited modernization  ac_smile

My dad had a nice boat years ago, a Bayliner. It slept 6, had a kitchen and dining area, shower, very nice boat. He practically gave it away. He lived on it all summer. If I ever got something similar to a motorhome, I would love a boat like that. OR, maybe a motorhome and head across the country and live on some land in Seattle lol.

Anonymous

Im sure its more comfy and convenient, but I like the ruggedness and limited modernization  ac_smile

My dad had a nice boat years ago, a Bayliner. It slept 6, had a kitchen and dining area, shower, very nice boat. He practically gave it away. He lived on it all summer. If I ever got something similar to a motorhome, I would love a boat like that. OR, maybe a motorhome and head across the country and live on some land in Seattle lol.

I can think of much nicer places in North America to park our motorhome.

Blazor

In America, Canada? Tell me some places  ac_smile

Anonymous

In America, Canada? Tell me some places  ac_smile

Seattle is too big and crowded for motorhomes..

Everything is so expensive too..

Go to isolated and beautiful places..

In my province, I would recommend the South West area near the Crow's Nest Pass..

Some beautiful places in South East BC, Western Montana, Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington state, Yukon and Southern Alaska..

There are many other places across the continent too.

Twenty Dollars

First time I saw the Aura Bor......... sp. sorry.  Was  in northern Montana in September. One of the coolest things I've ever seen. It was in Glacier N.P.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"First time I saw the Aura Bor......... sp. sorry.  Was  in northern Montana in September. One of the coolest things I've ever seen. It was in Glacier N.P.

Right across the border in Alberta is Waterton National Park..

It's commonly called an international peace park.

Blazor

In my province, I would recommend the South West area near the Crow's Nest Pass..

Some beautiful places in South East BC, Western Montana, Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington state, Yukon and Southern Alaska..

Im glad I keep hearing things about NOT wanting to move to Seattle lol. I love my brother, but damn lol. I did hear good things about Eastern Washington state though! His one friend in Seattle wants to move there. My bro told me its colder there though. I've always heard good things about Montana too, thats where my son wants to move to.

Anonymous

t

Im glad I keep hearing things about NOT wanting to move to Seattle lol. I love my brother, but damn lol. I did hear good things about Eastern Washington state though! His one friend in Seattle wants to move there. My bro told me its colder there though. I've always heard good things about Montana too, thats where my son wants to move to.

Seattle and Vancouver are fine I guess if one earns a lot of money.

realgrimm

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7b9851476f34d2964562cbdb312e0a5a/tumblr_inline_mpbj7wT8TK1qz4rgp.gif">