The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 01, 2024, 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, my son will be 19 this weekend. Gonna do what he always wants, gonna bake a ham, and slice it up for Hawaiian sweet rolls, with some homemade baked beans, chips and ice cream cake. I was struggling this year with a cake design. I like being creative, and hes and adult and all now so its getting harder. So I said what the hell, Im gonna design a Confederate flag on it, and a prolly a Barbie on a stripper pole  ac_drinks

What are Hawaiian sweet rolls Blazor?

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, my son will be 19 this weekend. Gonna do what he always wants, gonna bake a ham, and slice it up for Hawaiian sweet rolls, with some homemade baked beans, chips and ice cream cake. I was struggling this year with a cake design. I like being creative, and hes and adult and all now so its getting harder. So I said what the hell, Im gonna design a Confederate flag on it, and a prolly a Barbie on a stripper pole  ac_drinks

:laugh:  :laugh:  :thumbup:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The best rolls ever!!! lol, they are a lil sweet, but only a lil. Soft too. So good lol. Goes real good with ham or fried chicken  :thumbup:

http://e81cfe56a3ea7732a080-ff2f7ea5be95d59c5c928ee6d853de71.r5.cf1.rackcdn.com/media/image/BdsUpload/450x450/587d13fc-b7a0-47d6-a883-3fdb0ab580b3">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
 :laugh:  :laugh:  :thumbup:

Yup, bought the red white and blue icing and the Barbie lol. Gonna saw the bottom part of a black coat hanger for the pole. Use a hot glue gun to hold her in place  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

The best rolls ever!!! lol, they are a lil sweet, but only a lil. Soft too. So good lol. Goes real good with ham or fried chicken  :thumbup:

http://e81cfe56a3ea7732a080-ff2f7ea5be95d59c5c928ee6d853de71.r5.cf1.rackcdn.com/media/image/BdsUpload/450x450/587d13fc-b7a0-47d6-a883-3fdb0ab580b3">

We seldom have dinner rolls with any meal..

But, I'd like to try them.

Blazor

I dont normally have rolls either these days, but those are my son and I's favorite store bought rolls  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Lil honey butter goes good on 'em too.

Anonymous

I dont normally have rolls either these days, but those are my son and I's favorite store bought rolls  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I've  never seen  them  in  grocery stores here.

Blazor

That sucks! They even have hamburger buns like that now, and the latest is sliced bread like that. It makes GOOD French toast! Or grilled cheese.

Anonymous

That sucks! They even have hamburger buns like that now, and the latest is sliced bread like that. It makes GOOD French toast! Or grilled cheese.

I guess I'll never get to try it.

Bricktop

Nor will you weight 100 kgs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nor will you weight 100 kgs.

Have you tried them Bricktop?

I gather they are fattening?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nor will you weight 100 kgs.

Have you tried them Bricktop?

I gather they are fattening?

I think hes saying your a lightweight  :laugh:

That or its cause they are carbs lol.

Frood

Who knows what that guy says or thinks.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Come talk to me on Skype...or even via normal phone. We can discuss our differences like men.

Blazor

Everyone got a laugh  :laugh:

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/342a776618.jpg">