The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

No, not really...but its not hard to find either.

Most Italians make their own wine and grappa...which is a form of consumable rocket propellant (and I use the word "consumable" somewhat loosely). A lot of Polish people make a variation of furniture polish which they call "vodka" which renders the drinker semi-comatose after 2 sips.

Greeks make their own retsina, which tastes like wood shavings soaked in rancid grape juice.

Serbs make slivovitz by hanging small bags filled with fruit and sugar in the summer sun for around two weeks. The resulting liquid doubles as an alcoholic beverage and a handy stain removed, and helps explains Yugoslavia.

Queenslanders make their own rum from sugar cane and it apparently cures cancer, impotence, snakebite and frostbite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, not really...but its not hard to find either.

Most Italians make their own wine and grappa...which is a form of consumable rocket propellant (and I use the word "consumable" somewhat loosely). A lot of Polish people make a variation of furniture polish which they call "vodka" which renders the drinker semi-comatose after 2 sips.

Greeks make their own retsina, which tastes like wood shavings soaked in rancid grape juice.

Serbs make slivovitz by hanging small bags filled with fruit and sugar in the summer sun for around two weeks. The resulting liquid doubles as an alcoholic beverage and a handy stain removed, and helps explains Yugoslavia.

Queenslanders make their own rum from sugar cane and it apparently cures cancer, impotence, snakebite and frostbite.

Many ethnic groups make their own alcohol in Canada too..

Frostbite in Queensland?

Bricktop

No. Never. That's how good their rum is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. Never. That's how good their rum is.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Another name for it is Queensland diesel.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fb1%2F61%2F1d%2Fb1611d28d0bb3636fe2f5847c2569757.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Bricktop

Well that depends.

Do you like drinking diesel?

Blazor

I dont know how this thread got 200 views since Friday night lol.

Trip to Gatlinburg was awesome! I'll try and post a couple pics tomorrow.

We used my aunts gps at first, and it took us the wrong way lol. We were almost to Mt. Airy when we both felt like something was wrong lol. So we were an hour off course, then I used my gps and got us there. After getting the hotel we went to the Ol' Smokey distillery. Got about 12 samples lol. My aunt and I got 3 jars a piece. So many flavors. I got ones that were'nt back home, like lime margarita, strawberry mango margarita, and pumpkin pie (so good). We grabbed some food and checked out the Christmas lights, then hit the Sugarland distillery. Got another dozen samples lol. Again so many flavors. Peanut butter and jelly was interesting lol. Pina Colada was good. There was a maple bacon and blueberry muffin. One like dreamcicle, blackberry, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, apple pie, hazlenut, dark chocolate coffee, butter pecan, so many! The Ol' Smokey brands were much smoother, and tasted better, but Sugarland wasnt bad. My aunt got so tipsy lol. I did too later when I opened one of my jars lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I have to admit the thought of those flavoured beverages does not entice me.

I likes my likker like I likes my wimmen. Neat.

Blazor

Something different lol.

My go to on the weekend is Blue Flame, which is straight as well. I do like that Apple Pie shine this time of year though. The Pumpkin Pie was real good too but its weaker.

Bricktop

I'm influenced by those awful flavoured vodkas. A barman once offered me a sip of Vanilla Vodka, and I nearly puked. Likewise Cranberry, Raspberry and the diabolically revolting Whipped Cream.

I prefer to drink em like they made em...not flavoured for ladies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have to admit the thought of those flavoured beverages does not entice me.

I likes my likker like I likes my wimmen. Neat.

I don't do flavoured spirits either.

Bricktop

Dastardly things.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm influenced by those awful flavoured vodkas. A barman once offered me a sip of Vanilla Vodka, and I nearly puked. Likewise Cranberry, Raspberry and the diabolically revolting Whipped Cream.

I prefer to drink em like they made em...not flavoured for ladies.

Yeah I have been warned to stay away from anything with whip cream lol.

Im somewhat a seasonal drinker. Most of the year its straight shine. Sometimes in the summer I like to get Hornitos tequila (Horny toes). Also in the summer I'll get Parrot Bay's 90 proof coconut rum. In March I get Kilbegan's Irish Whiskey.

Anonymous

I drank whatever was the cheapest when I was a drunk.