The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Does that ever look rich.

Surprisingly it wasnt that bad, that I remember lol. I'll let ya know after this weekend lol.

We're waiting man.

Have to wait a lil longer lol. The lady made a whole different schedule, and I never had the time to make it, so Im making it by Wednesday I hope, when I see here again. She felt her mom making her a cake was more important lol, but all she did was buy Walmart cheesecake!

Damn power steering pump crapped out on me this morning on the way to work. Pretty sure the pump is toast anyway. Didnt give any warning, but I could barely hear a chirping this morning and could tell it was the pulley. On the way I smelled burning rubber, which was the belt. I guess the pulley seized, and all of a sudden the fluid shout out everywhere.

We'll wait patiently Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Ok Fash lol

It was the power steering pump, the pulley is toast, shaft screwed up, just ordered a replacement pulley and pump, pick up on the way home, install tomorrow. Aunt picking me up so I can make it home tonight.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ok Fash lol

It was the power steering pump, the pulley is toast, shaft screwed up, just ordered a replacement pulley and pump, pick up on the way home, install tomorrow. Aunt picking me up so I can make it home tonight.

That's my husband's department..

I'm glad you have ride home.

Blazor

That's my husband's department..

I'm glad you have ride home.

Lol, I can do it if I have the tools and know-how. I have to rent one tool, that will press the new pulley onto the pump. Crazy they dont sell a complete unit.

Im glad too, my Great aunt is the best  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ok Fash lol

These things always happen at the most inconvenient times.

kiebers

Does that ever look rich.

Surprisingly it wasnt that bad, that I remember lol. I'll let ya know after this weekend lol.

But, you have a very sweet tooth though Blazor..

My husband likes meat pies, but not dessert pies..

Let us know how it tastes.

If it's half as good as the marshmellow walnut fudge it will be awesome...just sayin.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Never fails lol.

Nothing worse than while on the way to work 50 miles away on a Monday.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
If it's half as good as the marshmellow walnut fudge it will be awesome...just sayin.

It was REAL good when I made it last year, from what I remember lol. Its why she asked me to make it again. She has a love for peanut butter and chocolate.

Anonymous

Never fails lol.

Nothing worse than while on the way to work 50 miles away on a Monday.

That's a big commute. That's 800 kms each week if you work five days a week.

Blazor

Sometimes I dont mind the drive, lets me think on things. Other times, I just wish I could blink and be there/home lol, be me up Scotty!

500 miles a week, not including weekend running around. Which is usually another 50 at least. I use to love to drive, still do to a degree. But I HATE that interstate lol. Takes me 2 hours to get home sometimes when there is a wreck.

realgrimm

I don't think she deserves it anymore, I think you should down play it and just bring a deep and delicious  ., if she doesn't notice shes a big phoney

realgrimm

maybe she just doesn't like your cakes did you ever think of that

Anonymous

Sometimes I dont mind the drive, lets me think on things. Other times, I just wish I could blink and be there/home lol, be me up Scotty!

500 miles a week, not including weekend running around. Which is usually another 50 at least. I use to love to drive, still do to a degree. But I HATE that interstate lol. Takes me 2 hours to get home sometimes when there is a wreck.

That is way too much driving to get back and forth from work. Not to mention all the klicks you are putting on your ride.

I live fifteen kms or about nine miles from work. I do about three trips a week. So, I am putting about ninety kms or sixty miles a week on my vehicle. That seems like more than enough to me.

I wish I could walk to work, but my terminal is in the hood. I would not live there if the housing was free.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"I don't think she deserves it anymore, I think you should down play it and just bring a deep and delicious  ., if she doesn't notice shes a big phoney

:laugh:

It did frustrate me a lil, enough to not wanna make it. Hell, she didnt even appreciate the card I made her either. "It wasnt sentimental enough". I mean come on, birthdays are about fun! She can have the sappy crap in a few weeks lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"maybe she just doesn't like your cakes did you ever think of that

Nope, not for a second, everyone loves whatever I make lol.

As far as cakes, everyones favorite I make is Earthquake cake. Its got chopped pecans and coconut on the bottom, german chocolate cake mix, and then cream cheese icing plopped all over the top that bakes into it.