The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That is way too much driving to get back and forth from work. Not to mention all the klicks you are putting on your ride.

I live fifteen kms or about nine miles from work. I do about three trips a week. So, I am putting about ninety kms or sixty miles a week on my vehicle. That seems like more than enough to me.

I wish I could walk to work, but my terminal is in the hood. I would not live there if the housing was free.

I WISH I worked closer. Just aint any jobs around here. The big printing company in Roanoke closed up last week.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
That is way too much driving to get back and forth from work. Not to mention all the klicks you are putting on your ride.

I live fifteen kms or about nine miles from work. I do about three trips a week. So, I am putting about ninety kms or sixty miles a week on my vehicle. That seems like more than enough to me.

I wish I could walk to work, but my terminal is in the hood. I would not live there if the housing was free.

I WISH I worked closer. Just aint any jobs around here. The big printing company in Roanoke closed up last week.

Would it make sense to move there. I know your job is shaky, but maybe you could find something else if it does shut down.

Blazor

Would it make sense to move there. I know your job is shaky, but maybe you could find something else if it does shut down.

Nah lol. Its not very big there either, mostly college kids. If I cant find nothing in a few months when I get laid off, I may say fuck it and move near Seattle. Its what my brother did, and hes doing great.

Bricktop

"Blazor's Bakehouse"...Come for the chops, stay for the cakes.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop""Blazor's Bakehouse"...Come for the chops, stay for the cakes.

:laugh:

"Stovetop Bricktop" ... he dont smoke the pot, but he can cook in a pot. lol

Bricktop

realgrimm

Quote from: "realgrimm"maybe she just doesn't like your cakes did you ever think of that

Nope, not for a second, everyone loves whatever I make lol.

As far as cakes, everyones favorite I make is Earthquake cake. Its got chopped pecans and coconut on the bottom, german chocolate cake mix, and then cream cheese icing plopped all over the top that bakes into it.

Just not as much as Walmart cake, gotcha :wink:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That works.

Does this work? lol

http://i66.tinypic.com/242hru9.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Just not as much as Walmart cake, gotcha :wink:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I think she was almost as disappointed lol. But it was cheesecake, so it didnt matter then to her I dont think lol. Her mom hyped it up like she was making one, then joked that whoever worked at Walmart did a good job lol. I know my peanut butter pie was better had I had time to of made it, later this week I'll still make it cause now I want some lol.

Played a lot of Cards Against Humanity with peeps this weekend, thats always fun.

Bricktop

Look at the consistency of that dough!!!

Superb!!!

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That works.

Does this work? lol

http://i66.tinypic.com/242hru9.jpg">

Yes, it does.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Nah lol. Its not very big there either, mostly college kids. If I cant find nothing in a few months when I get laid off, I may say fuck it and move near Seattle. Its what my brother did, and hes doing great.

Ready for the rain?  Seattle is the closest US 'big city' to Vancouver (BC), and I have spent some time traveling around her!

Angry White Male

I live very close to the border, and I remember my Grade 3 teacher...  Her name was Mrs. Hay's.  Not Heyes, but Hay's.

She was a good teacher.  One of the few I actually remember.

She was a dual citizen, and actually lived South of the border.  I'm guessing somewhere in Blaine or Bellingham.

Nonetheless, she crossed the international border everyday, to teach us Grade 3.

She was nice.  She was one of the few that I still remember.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Ready for the rain?  Seattle is the closest US 'big city' to Vancouver (BC), and I have spent some time traveling around her!

Lol, I hate the rain, but at least there its more of a drizzle than a downpour the way I understand it. When I was there for a week it was like a misting rain, very tolerable. The summertime I'll love for sure.

I figured you been around them parts! lol

Awesome on the teacher, there are a handful of teachers that I would rank highly.