The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, we're reminiscing.

CJ's was the pioneer of open slather, fun and games web forums.

I never saw the forum, but I've heard  so much about it, I feel like I knew it....same with DV.

IRISH KAM

BASTARD FACTORY was for the Hard Core .

If u had a thin Skin ( Most members here ) ya wouldnt last 2 minutes .

Fun Fact : SEAMAJOR / TWENTY DOLLARS also got Banned from there for Harassing Female members .

AND

Threatening the site owner with the FBI , if he didnt Ban KAM / SCOUSE .

It sounds ridiculous yet its true .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I was banned from an Asian-American site that went pay. Funny thing is they emailed me and said my ban would be lifted if I paid.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Yeah fuck all that shit, they didnt want ya when it was free, Iron Chink brings the entertainment, Iron Chink no pay!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"WTF hasnt BLAZOR ever had a Temp Ban from any site weve both been on ?   ac_umm

I was banned once at least, on CJ, it was on purpose lol. The mod named Thomas would occasionally have a "post in here if you want to be banned" thread, and if you posted in that thread within the time period he would state, say the next 4 hours, you would be banned for the time stated, usually 24 hours lol. So you would have folks pop in there, say "Fuck you Thomas, suck a dick!" or some shit like that lol, and BOOM, you were banned til time was up. If I was ever a mod again, I've wanted to have another thread like that lol.

I don't think That would go over here...but...It may happen soon...just for shits and grins...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I wasn't just ON her shit list, she had a very special shit list just for me.

Hell hath no fury...

Lol I didnt go through the whole site, Im assuming she has a post about you in it lol.

Oh, no...my name was obliterated as a non-word. If you typed "Leopardsocks" it returned a blank.

Her hatred knew no bounds.

Lol, that does seem to ring a bell lol.

Posting was so fast paced there lol. You had to be a quick poster! And pay attention lol.

I remember when we figured out how to paste images into the rep point system and bomb peeps with pics  like a guy sucking cock or some shit lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"C'mon people, not all of us were registered  on CJ.

I wish you had been Iron Chink, you would of done well there soldier! And we all would've prolly done seen your ass by now  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, we're reminiscing.

CJ's was the pioneer of open slather, fun and games web forums.

I have yet to of found a site that compares to that place. I shall play Freebird and have a toast to the ol' place! Besides, the whiskey will help kill some of the germs from this head cold lol.

kiebers

I wish you had been Iron Chink, you would of done well there soldier! And we all would've prolly done seen your ass by now  :laugh:

True that...LOL Nobody gave a shit back then....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Bricktop" None of them were...which is why the former owner fled child sexual assault allegations.

was the owner SEAMAJOR / TWENTY DOLLARS ?   ac_umm

He wouldnt of lasted there. He would've been negged into oblivion if he acted the way he does elsewhere, and banned if he done some of the other, perma banned. They were not afraid to perma ban. The hammer was swift!

Anonymous

I've seen pictures of it and I don't want to see it again.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I never saw the forum, but I've heard  so much about it, I feel like I knew it....same with DV.

You've barely heard a morsel of the place lol. Imagine the posts we do in a month, but done there in a day lol. It wasnt all filth though. We had a political section, even had a poetry section lol. Ol' Dimduk put out some good reads.

Bricktop

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"BASTARD FACTORY was for the Hard Core .

:roll: Hard core what? Donuts?

BF was a playpen for alters and whackjobs.

Brawl Hall was the peak of badass web forums.

But CJ's was its genesis.

I remember some of the girls were NOT shy!!! Brandine... :shock:

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"BASTARD FACTORY was for the Hard Core .

If u had a thin Skin ( Most members here ) ya wouldnt last 2 minutes .

Fun Fact : SEAMAJOR / TWENTY DOLLARS also got Banned from there for Harassing Female members .

AND

Threatening the site owner with the FBI , if he didnt Ban KAM / SCOUSE .

It sounds ridiculous yet its true .

I remember hearing that!

CJ was before Bastard Factory, we were the original Bastards  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
I don't think That would go over here...but...It may happen soon...just for shits and grins...

See! It sounds fun dont it  :laugh:

Yet we are a small forum, and this place would be even more of a ghost town if we all participated lol.

kiebers

Sarah Bera...Girls Gone Wild....