The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"Brandine!!!  LOL!  Now there's a name I recognize.

From BAS maybe?

She was one of my favorite female posters on CJ. Not cause of her looks (though they were an added bonus) but because she was really funny too  ac_smile

I didn't think there were any female posters on BAS.

I think briefly in the beginning. But it didnt last long. When CJ collapsed, some of us checked out BAS and some other sites as well, or even started up our own sites.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"
With some of the loons that circle these forums, I can't blame them for that.

I remember in the old days there was a "Cum on a CJ'er" thread lol. You printed out a forum member and jizzed on the photo and took a pic of it lolol.

Wasn't that mainly Stork?

He sure loved his coke can pic.

It WAS mostly Stork, I think you're right lolol. Dont forget Necro's Cockwatch lolol. You hoped you had forgot anyway right?  :laugh3:

I think those classified as "I can never unsee that", and those things are the ones that tend to never be forgotten either. And as far as the coke can the only saving grace is, we know the majority of females in this world would run screaming from that. Not all but most. I think he even alluded to that. I "had" forgotten about Necro. Thanks..... :sad:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

I think those classified as "I can never unsee that", and those things are the ones that tend to never be forgotten either. And as far as the coke can the only saving grace is, we know the majority of females in this world would run screaming from that. Not all but most. I think he even alluded to that. I "had" forgotten about Necro. Thanks..... :sad:

:roll:

I would post a cockwatch as well, but he had it trademarked  :laugh:

Yes, things that can never be unseen. CJ was a great place for that. Desensitized me from anything else that was thrown at me lol.

kiebers

Yes, things that can never be unseen. CJ was a great place for that. Desensitized me from anything else that was thrown at me lol.

First...if you could have posted a cockwatch....you would have... :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

I agree about the desensitizing, good or bad, that was the result. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

First...if you could have posted a cockwatch....you would have... :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Its not too late  ac_lmfao

I swear I almost did back then, but I didnt wanna be a copy cat lol.

kiebers

Blazor

....the awkward "lol" lolololol. Right now you're thinking "I dont wanna dare this fucker, I dont wanna see that shit" lmao  ac_toofunny

kiebers

No I was thinking....LOL in your dreams.

:laugh3:

Blazor

:laugh:

Man I had a ton of dreams last night, cant remember any of 'em. I love having vivid dreams. Hadnt had a good zombie dream in a while. Mostly been on some kind of journey away from civilization, like by a river or across a mountain or something. Other dreams too, but thats been the reoccurring one lately.

UncleDilf

BLAZOR is bestest!

He is hardcore and aggressive to the MAX!!! A dude I don't wanna fight with!

Blazor

Quote from: "UncleDilf"BLAZOR is bestest!

Thanks Uncle, cheers to you as well!  ac_drinks

Keep up the good fight! :aikido:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "UncleDilf"BLAZOR is bestest!

Thanks Uncle, cheers to you as well!  ac_drinks

Keep up the good fight! :aikido:

Sup BLAZOR  ac_drinks

UNCLEFESTER is gettin an E - kickin off RENEE at the mo .   :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

UncleDilf

Thanks Blazor!

I will!

Anonymous

A cockwatch is fine as long as your sleeve covers your wrist.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
A cockwatch is fine as long as your sleeve covers your wrist.

Yup, suppose to wrap all the way around  :laugh: