The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

So do I.

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cutest-kitten-gifs-massage.gif">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor":smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Da Kittyz!

Probably not the type of gifs you had in mind.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Probably not the type of gifs you had in mind.

All gifs are good, even the kittys lol.

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"SEE!!!

MY thread has cats.

Has Blazor's?

Why yes...yes it does.

Quote from: "Blazor"They actually come up to me, all of them lol, smiling, knowing I will give them more loving than usual, but yet, afraid to get on the dance floor cause they havent had a shot like daddy has lol. Dance kitty! Dance with me!

https://media.giphy.com/media/iU2yJX5YKI9pe/giphy.gif">

:roll:

I saw this one and died laughing lol....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a9d6b265d1f45ce6308ee680cfd2049f/tumblr_ne9n48NBbg1tzms7wo1_400.gif">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

So, he's copying me to steal my posts.

Nice.

:2lc4sh4_th:

kiebers

:laugh:  :laugh:

You asked, I answered. Even one at the top of this page.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, he's copying me to steal my posts.

Nice.

:laugh:

But do you HAVE cats.... I have several, they call me the cat whisperer  :dirol:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers":laugh:  :laugh:

You asked, I answered. Even one at the top of this page.

Good digging, that Shaq one gets me everytime  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So, he's copying me to steal my posts.

Nice.

But do you HAVE cats.... I have several, they call me the cat whisperer  :dirol:

You have more than one kitty Blazor?

I love cats.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I love cats.

Yup, there is Lucky, Pebbles, Zena, and Atlas. Atlas stays at the lady's house and comes over here when she does. He was born outside here, but she wanted to take him in, and loves going for a ride, hes more like a puppy lol. Outside cats I take care of is Bear, Stripey, and Scar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I love cats.

Yup, there is Lucky, Pebbles, Zena, and Atlas. Atlas stays at the lady's house and comes over here when she does. He was born outside here, but she wanted to take him in, and loves going for a ride, hes more like a puppy lol. Outside cats I take care of is Bear, Stripey, and Scar.

That's a shit load of cats. I live near a CN grain elevator. They have feral cats there for mice and rats. They could handle any small dog and most medium ones.

Bricktop

Derail!!! This thread is about Blazor, not cats. Split it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
That's a shit load of cats.

It is, its hard to turn some away. I have no more room lol. Bear is my favorite stray outside right now, shes from the long line of this place, I think the last. The mom that had several had a deformed leg at birth, but she could still chase and run up a tree lol. She was around for years, had to be put down though, she had kitty cancer  :sad:  The locals called her Tripod, for some reason we called her One Leg. Others outdoors ones I miss were Sparky, Ziggy, and Nikolai Kittykoff  :laugh:   They just up and disappeared here and there. Snowbell was an indoor white one that had to be put down at 18 years. Had her cremated and put in a mason jar. I painted the inside of the jar white and put a ribbon on the lid that had kittys on it. The place that did the cremation put her paw in a piece of clay and gave that to us too, has her name on it.

My indoor ones, Lucky is 14, Pebbles is 9, Atlas is 2 or 3 I think, and Zena is 3 I think. I took Zena in, because something attacked her and clawed her eye. It was infected, and if not treated would of spread. The mom was still around, but I dont know what happened to her. So I had her eye removed and kept her indoors. Poor thing, didnt take her long to adjust though.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Derail!!! This thread is about Blazor, not cats. Split it.

But they are about BLAZOR's cats  :thumbup: