The best topic

Replies: 10488
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:11:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Oh, that's it. Encourage the blasphemous use of my image.

I see who's side YOU'RE on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, that's it. Encourage the blasphemous use of my image.

You got to admit, it is funny.

Bricktop

I admit nothing.

I'm seeking legal advice.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop"Right.

That's IT.

No more Mr Nice [size=150]Girl[/size].

FTFY  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, that's it. Encourage the blasphemous use of my image.

This isnt van forum, you post a pic here its up for chopping, just be glad I dont do chops like I use to or you may of had a dick in your mouth by now  :laugh:  I do them more PG13 these days.

Besides, I think that one made you look a lil younger lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Post number 2000.   ac_dance  :yahoo:

Blazor

Lol hell yeah!!!  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :yahoo:  ac_drinks

Blazor

I just saw the damndest thing. I feed the birds here at work once or twice a week. The crows know me, and I'll call to them sometimes when I put food out and go HAHAHA!! lol, they usually come. Today I put out some old corn flakes. Would you believe I just watched one of them crows make and eat a bowl of cereal! No shit, it got a mouthful of flakes, flew in front of my Jeep where there is a water puddle, threw them in, wait a second, then ate them!!! Or maybe he wanted me to know they were a bit stale  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I just saw the damndest thing. I feed the birds here at work once or twice a week. The crows know me, and I'll call to them sometimes when I put food out and go HAHAHA!! lol, they usually come. Today I put out some old corn flakes. Would you believe I just watched one of them crows make and eat a bowl of cereal! No shit, it got a mouthful of flakes, flew in front of my Jeep where there is a water puddle, threw them in, wait a second, then ate them!!! Or maybe he wanted me to know they were a bit stale  :laugh:

Even birds can't eat that fake processed crap without dunking it in something.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Even birds can't eat that fake processed crap without dunking it in something.

I know right!  :laugh:

It was an unopen box that was given to me last year.... and expired last year lol. I was saving it for the birds.

Anonymous

Most cereals don't have any flavour besides sweet.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"Post number 2000.   ac_dance  :yahoo:

Blazor Ass-kisser. :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Post number 2000.   ac_dance  :yahoo:

Blazor Ass-kisser. :sneaky2:

Sour grapes. ac_razz

Bricktop

Fuck you. You're never going to sit on MY face again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I just saw the damndest thing. I feed the birds here at work once or twice a week. The crows know me, and I'll call to them sometimes when I put food out and go HAHAHA!! lol, they usually come. Today I put out some old corn flakes. Would you believe I just watched one of them crows make and eat a bowl of cereal! No shit, it got a mouthful of flakes, flew in front of my Jeep where there is a water puddle, threw them in, wait a second, then ate them!!! Or maybe he wanted me to know they were a bit stale  :laugh:

We're not allowed to have bird feeders on our balconies, but I see birds on the ground levels eating crumbs off of patios. Corn Flakes are basically old dried up crumbs.