The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

:laugh:

https://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/My-Precious.jpg">

http://www.picshag.com/pics/012011/my-precious.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

So I went to a fiddle and jam band at a local brewery last night, 2nd time there, always a good time, was 14 people playing last night. And now I wanna play either a fiddle or banjo lolol. I've always wanted to, for at least 15 years now, just didnt know which to pick, and dont know how to play. One day I will pick one and learn.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"So I went to a fiddle and jam band at a local brewery last night, 2nd time there, always a good time, was 14 people playing last night. And now I wanna play either a fiddle or banjo lolol. I've always wanted to, for at least 15 years now, just didnt know which to pick, and dont know how to play. One day I will pick one and learn.

How about an electric bass-guitar-banjo-mandolin-fiddle instrument complete with a harmonica attached at the top. Should be able to pick and grin a helluva song with that.... :laugh:

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"So I went to a fiddle and jam band at a local brewery last night, 2nd time there, always a good time, was 14 people playing last night. And now I wanna play either a fiddle or banjo lolol. I've always wanted to, for at least 15 years now, just didnt know which to pick, and dont know how to play. One day I will pick one and learn.

I have been playing  the piano since I was 3. Buy a fiddle or banjo and you, me and kiebs can jam together.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

How about an electric bass-guitar-banjo-mandolin-fiddle instrument complete with a harmonica attached at the top. Should be able to pick and grin a helluva song with that.... :laugh:

">

:ohmy:

Too cool lol. I practice some with a harmonica, but cant really play a tune lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have been playing  the piano since I was 3. Buy a fiddle or banjo and you, me and kiebs can jam together.

Oh wow, thats nice, did not expect that lol. My great grandmother played the piano real well, and I always liked playing on her piano.

Cool! We'll get your mom to provide the grub  :laugh:

That would be a fun time Im sure  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Oh wow, thats nice, did not expect that lol. My great grandmother played the piano real well, and I always liked playing on her piano.

Mom likes to make party. :yahoo:

Odinson

I wonder if she knows how to play chopsticks..

Blazor

Mom likes to make party. :yahoo:

At least someone will dance with me lol  ac_dance

Whatever instrument I play, I still would like to be able to dance around lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"I wonder if she knows how to play chopsticks..

:rimshot:

Go figure the one tune I can play on the piano is chopsticks lol.

Anonymous

I'd like to see that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'd like to see that.

Me too lol. Be a big ol' Cashew jamboree  ac_dance  :241:  :35ivrxd:  :madserb:  ac_drinks  :punk:

Anonymous

I'd like to see that.

Me too lol. Be a big ol' Cashew jamboree  ac_dance  :241:  :35ivrxd:  :madserb:  ac_drinks  :punk:

Herman will sing.

Blazor

I'd like to see that.

Herman will sing.

Im curious as to how a lot of you sound lol. Ok Herman can sing, so long as he doesnt get so barrelwashed that he starts to slur and sound like one of those mumble rappers  :laugh:

Anonymous

I'd like to see that.

Herman will sing.

Im curious as to how a lot of you sound lol. Ok Herman can sing, so long as he doesnt get so barrelwashed that he starts to slur and sound like one of those mumble rappers  :laugh:

Where is the rig pig these days. His refined speech and impeccable manners are missed.