The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"I am challenging the interprovincial exams for HVAC tech and gas fitter. If I pass them, I will be a journeyman in Canada and I will be looking for a new employer.

Hope you pass man!

Good luck to both of you guys.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kick its ass. Then fix that gas!!!

Thanks, I hope so.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Good luck to both of you guys.

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

...is he also THAT popular in real life?!?

At least 137 separate pages devoted to 'im.

With Star Appeal like that he oughta seriously consider runnin' fer public office.

Let's see maybe we should call 'em ...Rockin' Ronnie no. ll.

Only instead of ....

">

He could help Trump out with a 'Build that Wall' mantra

These types have the ability to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge

Blazor seems to have star appeal I tell ya

realgrimm

I'm only posting in this thread cuz Blazors names in the title ,so it must be good...

cc

You couldn't just post that in the Blaze thread? .. No!!!!!! You had to create yet another attention whoring JoJo thread
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Well, it started as an intro thread, and just took off lol. Now it almost has as many views as the Pulse, which is the highest viewed thread that Im aware of. So yeah, Stah Powwa  ac_cool  lol.

I wouldnt consider it a "devotion" thread, as most of it is just my random ramblings  :laugh:

Im a likeable kind of guy, same in the real world. I live for the lol's haha. I dont know if Im popular in real life or not, I am likeable though, but always busy.

Oh I know I could help Trump out, big time. Even sell his wall for him, but Im still on the fence over the wall thing. Something needs to be done for sure, and I say just treat the border like Area 51, no one gets in there lol.

I wouldnt consider myself a salesman, as I dont like selling folks something they dont want, but my likeable personality has always helped me upsell things.

As far as running for office, Im the kind of person this country needs. Not someone who is fake, or a sellout, or a liar, etc. Im a working man, that lives paycheck to paycheck, not a fat cat (or a Kenyan). America needs a working man as president. We know what its actually like out there. Nor do we bend over and take it in the ass, we kick it instead. Be some changes for sure, unlike the change Obama left in our pocket to buy our groceries with and all I kept coming up with was lint!

Thanks for taking the time to recognize my star power Joe  ac_drinks

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"I'm only posting in this thread cuz Blazors names in the title ,so it must be good...

ac_drinks

Blurt

We need more Blazor threads and fewer Joe threads. Far fewer.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Blurt"We need more Blazor threads and fewer Joe threads. Far fewer.

But we both know....just sayin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"We need more Blazor threads and fewer Joe threads. Far fewer.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"More like 180 pages total.

">

Hahaha, I like that emoji lol.

You must be counting the chop threads on the main and the Lounge  :laugh:

kiebers

Yep...something tells me there will be a thread almost exactly like this elsewhere....

....oh well

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"...is he also THAT popular in real life?!?

At least 137 separate pages devoted to 'im.

With Star Appeal like that he oughta seriously consider runnin' fer public office.

Let's see maybe we should call 'em ...Rockin' Ronnie no. ll.

Only instead of ....

">

He could help Trump out with a 'Build that Wall' mantra

These types have the ability to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge

Blazor seems to have star appeal I tell ya
He gets attention without even trying.