The best topic

Replies: 7063
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:03:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Blazor"LMao, here I was just hanging out in Kam's thread .

Im famous for my photochops on forums.  ac_drinks

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">

BLAZOR u Wanker .

U got me a 4 Week Ban for Choppin a pic of Full Bush Evs remember .

ac_drinks

That was some bullshit man. You missed the chop I did of her as Hitler too lol. That whole PI rule there is crazy. No chops!? I've been a mod before, something is not PI if its openly posted on the board. It has to stay on that board, and no other PI can come from other places to there. But to not be able to bring up a pic thats already on there is insane.

She dont like me either bro lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I haven't drank in a very long time now. I am German, Japanese and Scottish, but I am wearing a green shirt today.

German and Scottish and not a drink in a while? Wow lol. At least you're wearing green today  ac_drinks

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.

A lot of people will be Irish for the day.

EVERY one is Irish today!  :laugh:

ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

:laugh:

ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

They will be flowing all day !
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I haven't drank in a very long time now. I am German, Japanese and Scottish, but I am wearing a green shirt today.

German and Scottish and not a drink in a while? Wow lol. At least you're wearing green today  ac_drinks

Japanese are big drinkers too. I had a problem with liking my drink a little too much. Now I just wear green instead of drinking it on March 17.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"[

That whole PI rule there is crazy. No chops!? I've been a mod before, something is not PI if its openly posted on the board. It has to stay on that board, and no other PI can come from other places to there. But to not be able to bring up a pic thats already on there is insane.

You raise a good point Blazor..

We have this rule about PI; 3. Anonymity on discussion forums is important to many posters. Posting personal, private or identifying information (PI) on the forum about another poster is strictly prohibited

But, if a picture is already on the forum it seems fair to repost as a chop..

I'll talk with the mod about this.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Go suck a kola bear cawk ya fat slut

Really??? A typo from around 2012 and a weak lame is all you got to come at me with?

You really are a waste of space on the server, you know that?.....I've never been more certain of something in my entire life. You are literally less socially developed than a baboon afflicted with FAS.

You're a forum menace...Nothing more than a homemade grenade full of dog shit. And just my luck, you had to explode in here and splatter your ugly uncouth self all over the fricken walls. :oeudC:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Renee"Wow, another drunken Irishman...now we have two....like bookends....Pass the Jameson.

A lot of people will be Irish for the day.

EVERY one is Irish today!  :laugh:

ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

:laugh:

ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

They will be flowing all day !

Damn right! Soon as I get off work anyway lol. Place Im going Im having some green beer, Irish nachos, and wings while the live bagpipers walk around. Some more Kilbeggans later. Dont know what Im doing after hitting that one joint other than drinking.

:happy-smileys-emoticons166:

Blazor

Japanese are big drinkers too. I had a problem with liking my drink a little too much. Now I just wear green instead of drinking it on March 17.

Do what ya gotta do man, dont blame ya. Reminds me of that Hank song "cornbread and ice tea took the place of pills and 90 proof"  :laugh:

Blazor

That whole PI rule there is crazy. No chops!? I've been a mod before, something is not PI if its openly posted on the board. It has to stay on that board, and no other PI can come from other places to there. But to not be able to bring up a pic thats already on there is insane.

We have this rule about PI; 3. Anonymity on discussion forums is important to many posters. Posting personal, private or identifying information (PI) on the forum about another poster is strictly prohibited

Thank you mam  :howdy:

VF is the only forum I ever been on where chops aint allowed, and all cause I chopped the mod first lol. If no chops are allowed here I understand. Hoping its a lil more lax here though than there. I cant even say turd in a thread title, wtf lol. I swear its becoming more G rated there.

Anonymous

VF is the only forum I ever been on where chops aint allowed, and all cause I chopped the mod first lol. If no chops are allowed here I understand. Hoping its a lil more lax here though than there. I cant even say turd in a thread title, wtf lol. I swear its becoming more G rated there.

My personal opinion is that if someone posts a pic, than chopping it is fair game..

I asked the mod about it, but he's a reasonable man and will probably agree..

Besides, a poster used his picture as an avatar..

I'd say chop away Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Renee

Don't worry, you can say "turd" here. If language was an issue, I would have been history a long time ago.

As for photoshopping a publicly posted pic for some laughs....I don't think that's an issue as long as you don't spam it all over the place and become a nuisance like a certain former BF alumni is known to do with pics.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Welcome Blazor I remember you also from BAS.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Hello Blazor and welcome.

Blazor

My personal opinion is that if someone posts a pic, than chopping it is fair game..

I asked the mod about it, but he's a reasonable man and will probably agree..

Besides, a poster used his picture as an avatar..

I'd say chop away Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Well then, if you would kindly direct me to a member pic thread  :evilthoughts2:

Lol, I'll prolly get to know y'all a lil bit before I start with the chops, makes it funner that way  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't worry, you can say "turd" here. If language was an issue, I would have been history a long time ago.

As for photoshopping a publicly posted pic for some laughs....I don't think that's an issue as long as you don't spam it all over the place and become a nuisance like a certain former BF alumni is known to do with pics.

Lol right on. No worries, all my chops are usually in fun. I normally only post a chop once.