The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's not a stein...

This is a stein...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.rbytEC-xJcCakCdinrZRIAHaHa%26pid%3D15.1&f=1">

They call those schooners in the sports bars in Canada.

Yup! A stein looks more like this to me...

https://www.ahdictionary.com/application/resources/arts/A5stein.jpg">

They are both steins. But, the big 32 ounce ones with the handles are commonly called schooners in the bars  here.

Blazor

They are both steins. But, the big 32 ounce ones with the handles are commonly called schooners in the bars  here.

Ok, we'll agree with that  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I got a question... do any of you look like your parents, or do your siblings look like you, or both?

Blazor

So follow me, lets go..... destination unknown....

">

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"I got a question... do any of you look like your parents, or do your siblings look like you, or both?

Because I can match, my son, myself, my dad, and my grandad, at some point in our lives looking alike. I'll have to scan them and show one day lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I got a question... do any of you look like your parents, or do your siblings look like you, or both?

i am the second oldest of four kids; two boys and two girls. We all look alike. Hell, my kid brother is an overseas toolpush and a biker. :laugh3:

We are a combo of mom and the old man.

Blazor

i am the second oldest of four kids; two boys and two girls. We all look alike. Hell, my kid brother is an overseas toolpush and a biker. :laugh3:

Lol, cool man! I'd ask to see, but I know you dont post pics. I'll still post some pics of all us I mentioned sometime.

Blazor

Im feeling good, who wants to dance  ac_dance

If Priscilla was here she would! She makes party!

">

Blazor

Anonymous

Lol, cool man! I'd ask to see, but I know you dont post pics. I'll still post some pics of all us I mentioned sometime.

I have in the past, but I won't do it anymore.

Blazor

I understand man. Thanks for sharing though  ac_smile  I get curious about such things.

Anonymous

I liked the picture of you riding your motorcycle.

Anonymous

I look more like my mother and my brother more resembles my late father..

My son looks more Caucasian and the East Asian features came through with my two daughters.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I look more like my mother and my brother more resembles my late father..

My son looks more Caucasian and the East Asian features came through with my two daughters.

Thats cool. Do you have any twin moments at any point lol?

Blazor