The best topic

Replies: 10533
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:15:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

For my Cashews  :laugh:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/3a/a6/513aa6ad4f60ca4da2c93259656c3f2d.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"For my Cashews  :laugh:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/3a/a6/513aa6ad4f60ca4da2c93259656c3f2d.gif">

:roll:

Blazor

I've always had this knack, where I can look at a clover patch while walking and find a 4 leaf clover. I can find several, the most when I was a kid was nearly 50 in less than 30 minutes. Just now at work, they were about to mow, and I told the secretary who had never seen a 4 leaf clover "watch this". Within THREE minutes, I came back in with 21 4 leaf clovers lol.

kiebers

That doesn't surprise me but it is pretty damn cool. You have the creative eyes that would make those things stand out.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"That doesn't surprise me but it is pretty damn cool. You have the creative eyes that would make those things stand out.

Thanks man, its so easy to me. I can scan and see the 4 leaf. Ever since I was 5 or 6. Was hard at first, and being told it was impossible to find one made me up for the challenge lol. My friends use to get mad at me watching me pluck them one after another in a row, while they cant find one. Even the guy at work, he'll see me and be like No way man! Come on! lol. BUT, he DID get lucky once. I had him come pluck one, cause he can only get the luck if he plucks it, and ya know what happened. He won $1000 playing the lottery that night! I can pluck 'em all damn day and never get that lucky lol.

I always been a lil artsy too. I do have to pay attention to detail with the stuff I do though lol. I use to have to touch up people too. Remove crows feet, whiten teeth, etc.

One of the harder ones was taking a modular model home built at a fair ground, and make it look like it was in a natural setting, using the barely lil bit of foliage around it, and making it wide enough for a billboard lol. Or making a gif once, where it looked like lightning struck a home, and the power went out, kicking in the generator. This was done with one single picture lol. I've pulled off some shit before, thats for sure  :laugh:

Blazor

Hmmm, what to chop, what to chop.

Blazor

This is an omen, I started the top of the last page the same way lol.

kiebers

I have some older pics but I'm sure it gets old doing the same face. Wish some of the others would volunteer.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"I have some older pics but I'm sure it gets old doing the same face. Wish some of the others would volunteer.

Thats ok, I have Deputy Bricktop too lol.

http://www.ballsgohere.com/uploads/9168abf2f5.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"I have some older pics but I'm sure it gets old doing the same face. Wish some of the others would volunteer.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Bricktop

Yawn.

Time some of these other timid team mates put their ugly mugs on display for a good chopping.

Including you, professor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Best one yet.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Best one yet.

Lol thanks. Most the pics he has posted are either from a crappy webcam or some shit, or its him with some big object like a car or plane or boat lolol. So his face is tiny, and it blurs trying to blow it up. Ugh  :laugh:

Still fun to chop though. I've done chopped the only 2 posters with pics on here several times. Few more I can start with the band album covers  :laugh:

Bricktop

Fuck you.

You want a hi-res, post YOURS first.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fuck you.

You want a hi-res, post YOURS first.

:laugh:

In due time my friend  ac_drinks