The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Blazor fun fact, 13 years ago, when I first joined forums, this was my first avatar on Consumption Junction...

https://itcamefromblog.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/bakshilotr-1978-e1530917525671.jpg?w=843">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

This was mine, or something like it...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F00%2F26%2Fed%2F0026ed2de310c711109be69e0e36929f.jpg&f=1">

I miss Miss Malevolent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I have a notion to bake a cake for the next birthday in my family.

Do it!! I love a homemade cake, though Im more a pie person lol. I make cakes for family and friends. I make good cakes. Make sure you know the flavor they like and go from there.

I'll search for something fancy if I decide to make a cake for my daughter's 18th birthday.

kiebers

Do it!! I love a homemade cake, though Im more a pie person lol. I make cakes for family and friends. I make good cakes. Make sure you know the flavor they like and go from there.

There was a rum cake made last night for a B-day party we are going to tomorrow. Love her rum cake. We are also taking an onion dip with us as well. I will be caramelizing onions this morning for the dip. Going to be tasty. No, not taking any cookies to this party.....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

There was a rum cake made last night for a B-day party we are going to tomorrow. Love her rum cake. We are also taking an onion dip with us as well. I will be caramelizing onions this morning for the dip. Going to be tasty. No, not taking any cookies to this party.....LOL

If I make a cake instead of buy one, it will not have rum in it..

Why won't you take any cookies with you?

Too many sweets with the cake?

Blazor

I have a notion to bake a cake for the next birthday in my family.

I'll search for something fancy if I decide to make a cake for my daughter's 18th birthday.

Could always put a Barbie stripper on a pole on the cake like I did  :laugh:

Joking, joking lol.

18 is special. Let us know what you do!

My son turns 21 this year.

The lil turd pulled a slick one on me last night. Said his gf was locked out of her parents house, that they went to see her grandma out of town that was in the hospital. He swore he wasnt lying. I even said "why not drive down there and get a key", but he kept coming up with excuses, and acted like she would have to sleep in her car. So I finally gave in, and said this one time, and that she had to sleep on the couch. I wake up early, and I hear his alarm going off 15 minutes before mine usually does. Was silent before, then I hear the tv, so Im guessing hes gonna try saying they were up all night watching tv, cause she was in the bed with him. I aint stupid. Fucker. Never again. We're having a talk later.

Blazor

Mmmmm, that rum cake is so good. Dip sounds good!

Btw, I may have to double check my PMs, but I may of deleted the recipe on accident. I thought if I kept the latest message, it would hold the previous ones that I deleted, but alas that was not the case lol. Let me double check first though.

Blazor

The alcohol cooks off Fash lol. Leaves a lil taste. At least thats what I always knew with cooking, that alcohol added gets cooked off.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"This was mine, or something like it...

I miss Miss Malevolent.

I dont remember that avatar. Lots of folks I miss.

kiebers

No, the cookies pack a much bigger punch than the rum cake ever could. I don't think the crowd at the party will truly appreciate them....LOLOLOL

Blazor is right, the alcohol cooks out of the cake but there is a taste of rum left.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I have never had potent cookies before. My son brings them over and they don't do jack for me.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"I have never had potent cookies before. My son brings them over and they don't do jack for me.

Then you aint eating the right cookies or the right amount lol. Try 3 or 4 next time  :laugh:

Bricktop

I miss Miss Malevolent.

TJ, Brandy, Swedess, Natas, Crystal Red...it was a big group.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I miss Miss Malevolent.

TJ, Brandy, Swedess, Natas, Crystal Red...it was a big group.

I still have all the chops and member pics that I could save from the place. It is still the site with the most member pics by far. Then BannedAllStars would be next in line, but its gone too. Still have all the chops and members from there too.

You know who was my inspiration to join CJ.... Mandarb, the chop master.

Blazor

Heh, the actor that played Gilligan, just seen him on a video of Andy Griffith lol.

">